Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎[NGRHOOK.CLUB]💎 | 30€/MONTH| ✔️ UD EAC/BE/UAC ✔️|🔥SAFEST CHEAT ON MARKET🔥

Discussion on 💎[NGRHOOK.CLUB]💎 | 30€/MONTH| ✔️ UD EAC/BE/UAC ✔️|🔥SAFEST CHEAT ON MARKET🔥 within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/18/2024, 19:37   #16

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasemakel View Post
what is ur discord
grimset
Old 02/20/2024, 18:38   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
NGRHOOK FN Review:

Aimbot: Good aimbot, Smoothing is good but under 20 smooth it seems like rage. Otherwise prediction needs to be improved like it needs to aim next to the player + 2 keybinds at the same time so very useeful! Very nice.

Visuals: I love the visuals, Thickness option is a W. Visible/Invisible color works well. and it needs to get fixed when you put distance on it doesn't show up.

Misc: Configs got fixed, Save & LOAD Config works well now. streamproof perfect i can stream on discord it doesn't show anything IM UNDER THE RADAR.

Support: Fast & Friendly.

UD ON EAC BE & TOURNEY

+REP
Old 02/21/2024, 20:28   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very good chair , easy to set up , good staff and very reasonable price.
+rep
Old 02/24/2024, 02:31   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep currently using it, pretty solid and affordable price. most importantly its UD and the admins sometimes gift extra days feels really nice.
100% renewing
Old 02/24/2024, 02:44   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep first time in my time i cummed while using cheats in game. incredible erection I exploded dramatically and immediately. Aimbot is amazing and perfect it gave me the most joy. The opponents were shocked and impressed by how good my aim was. Let's not forget the visuals I saw what I shouldn't have. Cheat amazing for playing legit and you can really rake in a lot of money at tournaments and become a proplayer and win in the future worldcap and then fncs
Old 02/24/2024, 03:07   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep, great price, support is super helpful, and admins are on top of everything and listen to feedback. been using for a week so far and the only bans i've gotten are 24h bans on new accounts while ragehacking with 6 smoothing (still got unbanned after 24h). super easy to setup, idk what else to say other than it just works.
Old 02/24/2024, 16:09   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Got me to Champion within 2 days.

Have been using it close to a week now, started on a second account to test, so far so good. No bans, have tried other providers in the past and got banned within couple hours and i am not playing super safe. Aimbot is spot on, ESP is great, FOV and Smoothing are adjustable. I was sceptical at first, but this does really do great job and the price is much lower than other sellers. Can't recommend this enough. Give it a shot, it's worth it.
Old 02/24/2024, 16:21   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+ rep good cheat everthing full UD
Old 02/24/2024, 16:26   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My Experience With NGRHook

the very first time i chaire in fn without being afraid of getting banned. i have to say that ngrhook is one of the most legit providers there is here, completely good prices, working chair and a good support team! the aimbot is really good with 10/10 points, the smooth is crazy and just crispy clean also the esp is very strong and nice so gg all
Old 02/24/2024, 17:23   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up The Best.

NgrHook is the best chet to use for fortnite. I have gotten to champion with no bans.

10/10 product
10/10 Staff

Thankyou Grim and Yus
Old 02/24/2024, 20:37   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep Good for price
Aim 8/10 only 1 slider no close range smooth or shotgun smooth but aimbot still works well. Prediction needs work

Esp 8.5/10 No chest, bot or item esp but it still works well and expected for players

Overall 9.5/10 One of the best value cheats I've seen in this market I don't get banned after playing ranked for days. This cheat does lack features I've seen in other cheats but for 20 dollars a month you cannot complain at all. Great cheat.
Old 02/24/2024, 21:16   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep best public cheat

aim 8/10 prediction not that great but aim overall very good

esp 7/10 not super advanced but does its job

security 10/10 ultra ud no ban after week

support very fast and helpful

very good cheat for the price can't recommend enough
Old 02/24/2024, 22:36   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep fortnite

I've been using for a bit now since Jan 29th and can confidently say for the price this is one of the best no bans since i've been using even while using a "non legit" config

Aimbot 7/10 : The aimbot is really good until you use a sniper which will probably only hit up close but with recode coming soon this will most likely be a 10/10

ESP 9/10 : Really good ESP adding color changing for skeleton I believe which will once again make this a 10/10

Support 10/10 : I don't have too much experience with their support but the times I have opened a ticket it was responded to in a minute or so, and support are very active in chat always helping out when can

Overall for the price it is super simple but has the necessities I was able to hit unreal in builds no problem with just ESP, and with recode coming soon I have no doubt this will be one of the best
Old 02/24/2024, 22:51   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep fortnite

Been using the cheat for a week now. Very easy to setup and support replies very fast and is super nice.

Aimbot 8/10: It's very accurate and the only thing that needs work would be the bullet drop.

ESP 9/10: works great, but there aren't any additional visual features.

Furthermore, its very cheap and doesnt give any performance issues while using it.
Old 02/24/2024, 23:43   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very good cheat, lasted 2 weeks