Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

📌PROOFCORE | 💎Fortnite Cheat | 🔒Private | ✔️Undetected | Aimbot | ESP | Item ESP

Discussion on 📌PROOFCORE | 💎Fortnite Cheat | 🔒Private | ✔️Undetected | Aimbot | ESP | Item ESP within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 743
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Arrow 📌PROOFCORE | 💎Fortnite Cheat | 🔒Private | ✔️Undetected | Aimbot | ESP | Item ESP

Thanks
11 Users
Old 02/05/2024, 13:05   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 217
As always, a blast of a cheat and service from ProofCore. I did not expect anything else after using nearly every cheat from them, with straight only positive impression. Hands down, one of the best cheat providers out there.

Im using the Fortnite Cheat on my account for around 2 months when ProofCore runned a closed beta. The cheat is bug free, feature rich, well optimized and not a single ban with it.

Aimbot
Aimbot feels good. Very smooth, easy to use and its just on point. There are some settings like two aimkeys and FOV etc. and also advanced smooth with proportional speed which make it perfect for legit cheating.

ESP
ESP is clean, not laggy, looks good and is colorful. Lots of settings to filter, especially for the Item ESP. There are no lags, freezes or other performance issues. There is also no stutter like with some other external cheats. Performance wise its a 10/10.

Support
Basically 24/7. Ticket system on website and Discord. Live support on discord. Lots of guides and info.

Overall that cheat is awesome, aimbot works great, ESP has everything and works flawless. For anyone looking for a legit cheat, this is the way to go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2024, 22:56   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 91
Beyond expectations!

I have been with Proofcore the past year and I was one of the lucky individuals who were allowed into the testing phase before the they release the cheat to the rest of the community and I must say I am beyond stunned.

The testing phase or better said beta was ongoing for roughly 2 and a half months and alot of the feedback were not just appreciated but also implemented into the cheat which is available. The dev was very quick on solving bugs which is a huge bonus.

Now to the features, which is prob why you read the comments on this thread.

Aimbot: 9/10
The reason I am giving this score, is because as the majority if not all cheats of Proofcore are external and come with their limitations, especially when it comes to the prediction and the visibility check which are a little hit n miss but I am used to that from their PUBG cheat and just adapted to it as I rather care about the security of the cheat.

Anyway, the aimbot feels overall extremely smooth, you can customize it to your liking in terms of smooth, FoV and of course selecting aimkeys which is a huge bonus. If you are into semi-raging or legit/closet cheating proofcore got you covered with a large amount of options you can pick between in the aimbot tab. My absolute favorite is that they still give us the option to have 2 specific aimkeys, which I personally appreciate alot.

ESP: 10/10
The ESP is optimized to its very best potential despite being a external cheat. It does not lag nor is it fully cluttered with options, it is simple and highlights the most important features, such as: Name, Health, Weapon, Distance, Visibility Check - The visibility check is actually on point and due to proofcore is giving us the option to use different RGB colours for let's say the skeleton, box and the vis check it is easily determined whether the target is hidden or visible.

ESP - Item Filter: 10/10
I got not much to say about this, as it does what it says, basically let's you filter specific items which you are looking for and it is spot on, no issues whatsoever. I stopped using it tho as I like to have the ESP limited to only the players. No issues from other users were reported in the testing phase as far as I can remember.

Security: 10/10
In terms of security, proofcore does as always not dissapoint and I can be happy to tell that during the entire beta/testing phase, my account is still fine despite I started semi-raging just to see the full potential of the cheat, of course I was prepared for a manual ban however this never happend and this is why I chose proofcore as my "go-to" whenever I look for cheats.

Support: 10/10
I have tested several proofcore cheats and not just tested them but I am a monthly sub to quite a few of their cheats and whenever I run into issues, I open a ticket and I get help within 24 hours, usually just a few hours after opening the ticket as I am the same timezone as their staff members. Every single issue I have ran into was solved in a timerly manner and this is another huge factor of why I am specifically with proofcore, because they value you as a customer.

Last but not least, I can only recommend anyone who is into fortnite to give proofcore a try and look for themself. I personally stick with them since a year and I am beyond happy regarding the price, support and how well optimized their cheats are.

Greetings,
Binary
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/06/2024, 20:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Fortnite has had a bunch of sketchy providers the past several months/years. If you’ve been actively searching for a FN cheat, I’m sure you’ve seen plenty of providers that appear and disappear quickly. The days of exit scams, pasted cheats or hoping to get into a super private slotted cheat community for $150-$200 per month are over if you decide to go with proofcore.

Price For what you’re getting with proofcore the price of the cheat is a steal. You’re lucky that proofcore decided to be a Fortnite provider, otherwise you’d probably be paying $150 per month for pasted garbage that will tank your account and get you HWID banned in a few days. In my opinion, this cheat is worth a little more than what they’re charging but that’s not my business.

Security Proofcore is a known and respected brand. Their COD cheat is (I believe) the only major one that hasn’t been detected and I believe that their PUBG hack hasn’t been detected since dinosaurs roamed the earth. They obviously take it seriously and I doubt things will be any different with Fortnite. Although cheating is never recommended on a main account, if you have some balls, you can use this one with your main. I am. Just gotta be careful with your playstyle. As of right now, I’ve yet to see someone get banned, and there’s definitely people raging with it (as I’ve seen on their discord).

ESP Super freakin clean. The skeleton esp is thin enough that it doesn’t block out the opponent’s character so you can see when they’re visible whether you have visibility check on or not. You can also customize the color. The ESP does not lag despite this being an external cheat. Great work by these guys on that one.

Aimbot Works as it should. No prediction but I believe that this was purposely left out to maximize security. This, I am okay with. The best cheating experience is when you don’t get caught. You will no doubt reach unreal with this aimbot as long as Fortnite is not the first video game you’ve ever played. It is seriously so easy to dominate with it. No complaints here either.

EDIT: AIMBOT PREDICTION WAS ADDED AND ITS PERFECT. I PREFER TO HAVE IT OFF TO MISS SOME SHOTS AND HIT MY OWN SNIPER SHOTS WITHOUT AIMBOT.

Conclusion If you’re like me and you’ve been searching for a good FN cheat for months, proofcore is where you want to go. Don’t get me wrong, there are some very good private slotted cheats out there, you just have to search. I myself still use a private one that is posted on this forum.

I’m writing this post to save you the trouble of continuing your search, not to help PC in any way. I don’t even know them. But I’ve tried various cheats here for FN and got my computer HWID banned in the process. You’re welcome. Go with proofcore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2024, 14:35   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
FN

After 1 week of playing Ranked/ Tournaments.

VISUALS: 10/10 Never stutter’s never fails. Very customizable and very clean, as we are used from Proofcore. Radar works flawlessly and size/opacity can be changed without problems.

AIM: 9/10 Can stick like glue or look like a very legit aim assist thanks to a very customizable AimBot menu and features like Deadzone.

PERFORMANCE: 10/10 Feels and plays like an internal which i wasn’t really expecting. No FPS drops whatsoever.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2024, 00:50   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fortnite proofcore

I have played for a week now and this is really beyond my expectations , I have tried a LOT of providers before but its just not even comparable ,

Visuals are 10 /10 the ESP is a gem , its 100% accurate , whether its for Item or players , you never lose track of anything and it never buggs out.

Aimbot is 9.5/10 you have the ability to play with regular aim or advanced aim with a **** ton of customization that you can manage to play either legit or rage.

Support : 10/10 , always available , I have had an issue on my pc and Deaths Dance took from his time and helped me with anydesk to resolve the issue for me, they have a **** ton of work and they still help customers first before everything else.

Performance : 10/10, 0 fps drop , woks like a charm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2024, 22:31   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fortnite PC
- Aim/Esp is super customizable for rage or legit. Very good options. The optimization is great.

- Support - It was a rough start but in the end all worth it. Shoutout to ShadyKing for the huge help and never giving up with issues and problems and reinstalls. He needs a raise. He got me into contact with other higher support who helped me get working.

If one reason to not buy this is because of btc then take the time and get btc cause its worth it in the end
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/10/2024, 18:06   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Highly trusted provider. My long term experience with ProofCore was always positive, no matter the cheat or topic. Pricing is fair and the support is responsive and helpful.

Great cheat, works flawlessly. Good performance and amount of options to play with. No ban in cheat beta and actual release. Both legit and rage work well. +++
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2024, 22:14   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

PC is the best.

The best undetected cheats you can find. Great team and support. Completely worth every penny. Shadyking and Silverback really treat me like family and one of the main reasons I will continue my loyalty to PC they have been so helpful to answer all of my questions and tickets even going above and beyond and helped me set up my pc for unrelated issues to proofcore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2024, 00:47   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing software! 10/10,
Secure, Safe, Updated, Easy to use,
Staff are constantly online to speak to users, Most of them are friendly helpfull!

Massive thank you to Shadyking,Silverback & Deathsdance. Shady king was instantly there for me, He managed to push me higher to silver, Deaths was also able to help he redeemed him self from oringinally being a bit of a ****, But he fixed everything quickly!

ALL IN ALL 10/10 IN ALL MANNERS FO FAR!!! PC THE BEST!

Also Only tried FN, Ready to try the rest. Wil update in 4 weeks
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2024, 22:01   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 115
Proofcore security is once again top tier, they refuse to put in some mad features that are obviously detected

Great providers really trust worthy
Good aimbot and clear wallhack
Instant updates after a new patch
Easy setup
Great Support
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2024, 14:38   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Since I am a longtime user they let me participate in the beta test and I want to tell you that this is a really awesome cheat! I'm glad I was given this opportunity, thank you guys, I want to definitely note their humor - these guys talk to you as a friend, not as a customer and it's very cool when you can say some **** and they can laugh with it....
Your fortnite cheat is awesome and I was tearing everyone's *** up, I feel like batman who went back to arkham city to kick everyone's ***
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2024, 21:02   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I recently got into ProofCore, and while I was nervous about ID verification at first, it wasn't a big deal- Silverback is the only one who sees it, and he's a super trustworthy guy. The Fortnite cheat is pretty good, especially for the price. Security is definitely the focus, and they've done great in that regard. I just hope more features will be added (triggerbot perhaps, though they say it won't be added). Not being able to save configs is a bit of a pain. I'd recommend this if you're on a budget and can't pay premium entry fees for privates.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2024, 21:30   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does the aimbot have auto aim? Controller support
Old 03/07/2024, 22:16   #15

elite*gold: 743
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorche9 View Post
Does the aimbot have auto aim? Controller support
Once you've set it up, the aimbot will aim at enemies for you while holding down the aim key you've chosen. We do not natively support controllers.

Tags
cheat, fortnite, hack, undetected, wallhack