Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

📌PROOFCORE | 💎Fortnite Cheat | 🔒Private | ✔️Undetected | Aimbot | ESP | Item ESP

Discussion on 📌PROOFCORE | 💎Fortnite Cheat | 🔒Private | ✔️Undetected | Aimbot | ESP | Item ESP within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/08/2024, 13:49   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Great Provider and great cheat!

I have been using proofcore since 2020 and not once since then has any of my accounts which have had proofcore cheats used on them been banned. The provider as a whole is reputable and has a strong community with active helpful support. All of their cheats are top quality and security focused external cheats.

I have used Proofcore's fortnite cheat for the last month with 0 issues, easy setup and responsive staff members in discord. The aimbot, ESP and all advertised features work exactly as expected and the advanced aimbot section really lets you tweak the aimbot to perfection for your play style, I feel the advanced aimbot really allows you to set your aim perfectly for legit play with tweaking and minor adjustments as you find what setting is right for your DPI/Sensitivity.

Overall amazing cheat, just like all cheats that they provide, I really recommend anyone looking for a fortnite cheat to give this a go as it is cheap compared to other providers and security is guaranteed to be better!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2024, 10:18   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Will it possible that you guys add week keys? I'd like to buy and have some testing first?
Old 03/09/2024, 13:35   #18

elite*gold: 743
The Black Market: 105/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willumppp View Post
Will it possible that you guys add week keys? I'd like to buy and have some testing first?
Perhaps in the future, but for now we offer what's available in the store on our site.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2024, 15:03   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 37
Im happy and impressed with what @ and Proofcore offers.

As a participant of the Fortnite cheat beta which runned in november or december I had a chance to play with the cheat while it was being developed.

For and foremost, in the cheat beta and release in februar I never received a account ban.

I can play comfortably with Proofcore's esp and the aimbot feature is also quite stable, whether it's legit or more rage like, you can easily find and set the setting you desire. Lots of options from item esp to prediction. Support from Mr. Silverback and his staff is also excellent and for $60 a month I got nothing to complain about. No bans on my smurf for both legit and rage. Zero downtimes within my subscription time. Only thing i would love to see is a hwid spoofer!

ESP 9/10 - Item ESP 10/10 - Aimbot 9/10 - Support 10/10 - Price 10/10 - TY
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2024, 20:26   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Proofcore is simply a blessing and a completely different league of security to others.

only recommendable

<3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2024, 17:42   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep cheat is amazing, prediction works pretty well and i hit most likely every shot with sniper. ESP isn't laggy its smooth and simple thats what i like, radar is also amazing and clean. You have a lot of settings to humanize ur aimbot which is the most important part for me. I can trully recommend it

Rate: 9.5/10
Old 03/17/2024, 09:02   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Do you plan on supporting controller?
Old 03/17/2024, 14:52   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEKLUKE View Post
Do you plan on supporting controller?
Not natively, no. People find their own workarounds for playing with controller though, I believe.
Old 03/17/2024, 16:41   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
After using it for weeks, I can say it's the safest and best cheat for Fortnite.
+Vouch for Proofcore team.

Aimbot works as intended and its smooth even with high settings.
ESP works flawlessly. Visibility check is a must if you want to play legit.
Item ESP has filter option which is great.
Setting up the cheat was easy and took me not more than 2 min to get started.

Overall it's a nice cheat with a trusted userbase and security is top-notch.
It's totally worth it given the security and friendly support they provide.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2024, 03:10   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+Vouch
I have purchased and used for a month got a bit carried away and had 24 hour suspension a couple of times and always fine after 24 hour period.

I highly recommend if your going to use a Fortnite gaming chair to use this one they really care about security in there gaming chair and it runs really smooth with no fps drops.

I use my main Fortnite account and will be purchasing again I have used many other providers and they end up being a let down ProofCore on top 10/10 Highly recommended.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2024, 03:44   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Purchased Last weak and been using it since then… First time Cheater here btw….

Everything went extremly fast from getting the Key from a Known Reseller of their cheat (Mar1k —> recommending this dude ) to get my Support Ticket aka HWID Reset done and so one….all that was done in Not Even 1 1/2 days. 9.5/10

Cheat itselfe gives you multiple Option of youre own Choice of setting and nothing to fancy in there what i actually like… using it on my Main too and no Bann (obv. You gotta hide youre Wall/esp/AB and whatever, but kinda ez to hide, especially aimbot is rly well done)

No Bann on Main Top 500 acc and smurph, on which i try to Push my luck a Little Bit, but for now no bann either…

As sayed… recommending proofcore for this one ����

Updating After 1 Month
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2024, 06:01   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

could you clarify the necessity for ID verification please. I'm very interested in this.

Thanks
Old 04/05/2024, 14:35   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So am I correct in understanding that proofcore has only had Fortnite available since December? So roughly 4 months?
Old 04/05/2024, 14:51   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisd3.0 View Post
could you clarify the necessity for ID verification please. I'm very interested in this.

Thanks
I've made an in-depth thread about it on our forum if you'd like to go there and see. It most likely answers everything you've wondered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillMonkey13 View Post
So am I correct in understanding that proofcore has only had Fortnite available since December? So roughly 4 months?
Technically, yes. It has been available for people to purchase since December, but it has been a thing since the middle of last year and tested by staff for months before release.
Old 04/18/2024, 16:39   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when day keys or week tryna rage in tournaments

Tags
cheat, fortnite, hack, undetected, wallhack