Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎃 [HALLOWEEN SALE] GPX | Tournament Ready | Feature Packed | HWID Spoofer Included

Discussion on 🎃 [HALLOWEEN SALE] GPX | Tournament Ready | Feature Packed | HWID Spoofer Included within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 13
Arrow 🎃 [HALLOWEEN SALE] GPX | Tournament Ready | Feature Packed | HWID Spoofer Included

d
Old 10/27/2023, 06:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
why are some of the videos in your media Vanta?!??
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2023, 12:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotheboy View Post
why are some of the videos in your media Vanta?!??
Join our discord server and send me a private message, to get proofs that VANTA is my cheat that i coded for them a long time ago. They are the biggest bigots, i'm surprised that some people actually take them seriously with all the bs they've done.

---------------------------------

GPX Loader - 2.2 Updated!
Changed the GUI to make things easier for users.

Old 10/27/2023, 16:39   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just bought a 1day key, cant figure out the menu key tho? opened a ticket in the dc server

ah mb didnt see this was a scam, do not buy this you're gonna get a .exe file that does absolutely nothing, support wont respond either. i recommend restoring ur pc to an old save in case he put some **** in it.
Old 10/27/2023, 20:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloping View Post
just bought a 1day key, cant figure out the menu key tho? opened a ticket in the dc server

ah mb didnt see this was a scam, do not buy this you're gonna get a .exe file that does absolutely nothing, support wont respond either. i recommend restoring ur pc to an old save in case he put some **** in it.

Just came back from school, i saw your messages then now you block me and you are insulting me i guess in french lmao, i will refund you i don't want no gay french men using my cheat.

These messages were sent in private :

These messages were in a ticket he made :

Refunded you, here is the proof :

Old 10/27/2023, 20:31   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont try to save yourself, you have ur phone number and email on ur shop, also the tutorials and videos u posted are in French aswell, even worse than that in the same screenshot you sent, the message that got blocked u sent was in french LMFAOOO. not gonna mention that on every other posts people are describing the same issues. ur also on multiple scammer lists, untrusted platforms and ur also stealing ur shop and reviews. nice try lil bro.

DO NOT BUY THIS guys this is a scam, but ty for refunding me by trying to save ur *** :')
Old 10/27/2023, 20:48   #7

Quote:
Dont try to save yourself, you have ur phone number and email on ur shop, also the tutorials and videos u posted are in French aswell, even worse than that in the same screenshot you sent, the message that got blocked u sent was in french LMFAOOO. not gonna mention that on every other posts people are describing the same issues. ur also on multiple scammer lists, untrusted platforms and ur also stealing ur shop and reviews. nice try lil bro.

DO NOT BUY THIS guys this is a scam, but ty for refunding me by trying to save ur *** :')
1. Stripe account isn't mine.
2. I don't record the tutorials & videos.
3. I refunded you, stop crying to me.
Old 10/27/2023, 21:39   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkrus View Post
1. Stripe account isn't mine.
2. I don't record the tutorials & videos.
3. I refunded you, stop crying to me.
lil bro idgaf if u refunded me ur a scammer, ppl just have to look at the replies to ur old threads :') ur a rebrand of ruby which was also a scam
Old 10/27/2023, 23:45   #9

Quote:
lil bro idgaf if u refunded me ur a scammer, ppl just have to look at the replies to ur old threads :') ur a rebrand of ruby which was also a scam
Ruby wasn't my brand, It was interpointer's brand.
You are so missinformed you need to learn more about me.
Old 10/28/2023, 00:42   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Just came back from school, i saw your messages then now you block me and you are insulting me i guess in french lmao, i will refund you i don't want no gay french men using my cheat.

These messages were sent in private :

These messages were in a ticket he made :

Refunded you, here is the proof :

Quote:
Ruby wasn't my brand, It was interpointer's brand.
You are so missinformed you need to learn more about me.
Ok, surely, we both know ur behind Ruby with ur little "dev" friend. Doesnt change the fact that ur trying to save ur ass by pretending to not be French, and you deliver a product that doesnt do shit.

Ur also marked as scammer in post, and as shows the pictures below, im not ur first "victim". ur simply trying to save ur ass by giving every excuse possible

Even the guy u worked with is calling u out LOL (attached image again)

once again DO NOT BUY this product
Attached Images
File Type: png image_2023-10-28_003155568.png (60.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 10/28/2023, 00:43   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ok, surely, we both know ur behind Ruby with ur little "dev" friend. Doesnt change the fact that ur trying to save ur *** by pretending to not be French, and you deliver a product that doesnt do ****.

Ur also marked as scammer in post, and as shows the pictures below, im not ur first "victim". ur simply trying to save ur *** by giving every excuse possible

Even the guy u worked with is calling u out LOL (attached image again)

once again DO NOT BUY this product
forgot to add all pictures, fixing here.
Attached Images
File Type: png image_2023-10-28_004306749.png (301.2 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png image_2023-10-28_004310267.png (84.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: png image_2023-10-28_004316275.png (60.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 10/28/2023, 01:18   #12

Quote:
forgot to add all pictures, fixing here.
Send a private message to interpointer on discord and talk to him about being a scammer.
Old 10/28/2023, 01:47   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Send a private message to interpointer on discord and talk to him about being a scammer.
i dont know who this is and idc if hes a scammer. you're a scammer aswell, just delete ur posts and stfu, ill make sure to post all the proofs on every single new post/rebrand u make
Old 10/28/2023, 01:49   #14

Quote:
i dont know who this is and idc if hes a scammer. you're a scammer aswell, just delete ur posts and stfu, ill make sure to post all the proofs on every single new post/rebrand u make
how can't you understand that ruby is not mine???
Closed Thread

Tags
cheats, download, fortnite, free, softaim