Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR FORTNITE MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS

Discussion on LOOKING FOR FORTNITE MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 38
LOOKING FOR FORTNITE MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS

DISCORD: oskarekkox

🎈LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE A DESIGNATED CONTENT CREATOR🎈

The Way It Works
I would give you a day key for the product and you make media for it. You would be required to get quality clips with the product and then edit and make a video/videos
After you make the video, based off your views u get is how long of a key u get (To further understand that read requirements)

Youtube Requirements
Video must be atleast 1080p
Must have a link to the discord server, AND a link to the Website on the top of the description
Title of the video must have moddingassociation In it
Video must be atleast 1 minute long

Youtube Views For Keys
250 views - 1d key free
500 views - 1w key free
1000+ views 1m key free

TIKTOK Requirements
Video must be atleast 1080p (just can’t be ****** quality)
Must have a link to the discord server, AND a link to the sellapp in the top of the account bio
Each Video must be atleast 10 seconds long
Must post atleast 5 TikTok’s before recieving a key and total atleast 10,000 views

Tiktok Free Key Requirements
5 TikTok’s, 10,000 views - 1d free key
10 TikTok’s, 20,000 views -1w free keys
For more tiktoks just dm me

LIVESTREAMING PROGRAM
This is something completely new I'd like to start, if your intrested Dm me, your gonna need to be able to have time to go live on tiktok for atleast 2 hours everyday, you will be supplied unlimited keys if shows results

Perks;
Free Keys
You get paid
Media discount on my whole shop

Requirements;
Be able to edit.. (subtitles, transitions, etc..)
1080p 60fps
Have editing/creator experince
Mic/audio recording
Entertaining personality
Not 12

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] LOOKING FOR FORTNITE MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS
08/17/2023 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
DISCORD: oskarekkox 🎈LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE A DESIGNATED CONTENT CREATOR🎈 The Way It Works I would give you a day key for the product and you make media for it. You would be required to get quality clips with the product and then edit and make a video/videos After you make the video, based off your views u get is how long of a key u get (To further understand that read requirements) Youtube Requirements
[Buying] LOOKING FOR DAYZ MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS
08/17/2023 - DayZ Trading - 0 Replies
DISCORD: oskarekkox 🎈LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE A DESIGNATED CONTENT CREATOR🎈 The Way It Works I would give you a day key for the product and you make media for it. You would be required to get quality clips with the product and then edit and make a video/videos After you make the video, based off your views u get is how long of a key u get (To further understand that read requirements) Youtube Requirements
[Selling] LOOKING FOR FIVEM MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS
08/17/2023 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
[Buying] LOOKING FOR MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS
08/17/2023 - Dead by Daylight Trading - 0 Replies
[Buying] LOOKING FOR MEDIA CREATORS, FREE KEYS
08/17/2023 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 0 Replies
DISCORD: oskarekkox 🎈LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BE A DESIGNATED CONTENT CREATOR🎈 The Way It Works I would give you a day key for the product and you make media for it. You would be required to get quality clips with the product and then edit and make a video/videos After you make the video, based off your views u get is how long of a key u get (To further understand that read requirements)