Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vanta Cheats | Tournament Ready 🏆 Feature Rich Fortnite Cheat👀 | 🔥 Auto-updated 🔥

Discussion on Vanta Cheats | Tournament Ready 🏆 Feature Rich Fortnite Cheat👀 | 🔥 Auto-updated 🔥 within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/30/2023, 12:42   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
vanta is a really good undetected cheat. i have bought it and the visuals look great. also the aimbot is really good you can fully customize the smoothing and your fov so that it looks legit. 10/10!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2023, 13:07   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincey View Post
I said honest review, not copy one from another customer..
Coping from me haha 😂
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2023, 14:20   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Y'all won't believe this, but I reckon I bought me this here cheat for a solid three days. Now, let me tell ya, gettin' my hands on that cheat was as easy as shootin' fish in a barrel. That Sincey fella on the staff was a real sweetheart, makin' the whole purchase smooth as Tennessee whiskey. Gotta give 'em a solid 10/10 for that.

Now, when I fired up that cheat for the first time, I gotta admit, I was mighty surprised by them features, especially that loader thingy. It's s'posed to make it real hard for them fancy game developers to sniff me out, and let me tell ya, it did the trick! Now, I did run into a few hiccups during the setup, had me scratchin' my head a bit. But the folks in the community were kind enough to lend a hand. The loader can be a tad slow at times, but reckon that's 'cause they were fixin' it up during an update. Still, I'd give it a solid 9/10.

Usin' that cheat in-game was a whole dang experience, I tell ya. It's got this streamproof thing, so I can go hog wild and show off to my buddies without 'em havin' a clue. And the cheat itself, well, it's got a whole heap of options for bein' a good ol' legit player, a wild rage-filled one, or somethin' in between. It could use a few more bells and whistles, if ya ask me, but it's got all the basics ya need. Givin' it a solid 9/10 for that.

All in all, this here cheat gets a big ol' 9/10 from me. Runs like a dream with only a few minor hiccups, and I ain't had no problems gettin' caught by them game folks. Darn good cheat, I reckon.
Old 06/30/2023, 14:24   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep as always

My favorite cheat for the last few months, got to unreal on 2 seperate accounts, and to champs back when arena was a thing.

Its really cheap as well and a brokie like me needs that so bad, 10€ for 3 days and 110€ for lifetime are probably the best prices for any public cheat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IGOTUNREAL.jpg (1.58 MB, 41 views)
Old 06/30/2023, 15:54   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep bought lifetime, i tested one month ago this and i qualed to solo cc finals, but i couldnt play the finals because i was not at home. Support so fast. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/30/2023, 16:37   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My Honest Review

My Experience actually was great it was a fast purchase process sadly there just was an update so I couldn't instantly use it. But when it was updated it was more fun than ever. Can Only Recommend 10/10 because it is really cheap haha

Price: 10/10

Update time: Automatic ����

Esp: 9/10

Aimbot: 9.5/10

Features In Public: 9.5/10

In total I just really love this cheat ����

(and to the person who copied my review word for word number by number "ur an loser man")
Old 06/30/2023, 16:41   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My Honest Review

My Experience actually was great it was a fast purchase process sadly there just was an update so I couldn't instantly use it. But when it was updated it was more fun than ever. Can Only Recommend 10/10 because it is really cheap haha

Update time: Automatic 🫶🏻

In total I just really love this cheat 🫶🏻

(and to the person who stole my review "u don't have anything better to do don't u?"
Old 06/30/2023, 20:13   #23

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyroxElite View Post

Update time: Automatic 🫶🏻

In total I just really love this cheat 🫶🏻

(and to the person who stole my review "u don't have anything better to do don't u?"
Stop spamming your review..
Old 07/01/2023, 02:53   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Vanta

Vanta is an absolute W, and I definitely recommend buying it ive used it for 3 days no ban please do reconsider buying this W cheat!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2023, 21:18   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cool W CHEAT

W CHEAT RECOMMEND
Old 07/01/2023, 23:43   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I tried out this cheat, and here's my little review:

Aimbot 9/10 -
Yo, this aimbot is sick! It's like having a hard Cronus/Xim aim assist, but if you go max values, people might catch on that you're up to something. I gotta mention, though, the bypass is unique and totally dodges those annoying 24-72 hour soft bans I used to get when I went full rage mode in tournaments or ranked games with other providers. You can customize the aimpoint, field of view, speed, and smoothness, so you got everything you need.

ESP 9/10 -
The ESP shows people, bones, boxes, distance, weapons, and you can even set your own cool colors. It's got this offscreen ESP that tells you where people are coming from, kinda like that Fortnite thing, but way longer distances, you feel me? The best part is, the ESP looks super clean and clear on your screen, no glitchy boxes and stuff.

MISC and EXPERIENCE 10/10 -
Bruh, the support I got from the coder/owner was off the chain! Legit, they were amazing. They were open to any suggestions I had and even helped me set up my stuff on anydesk. Plus, they're crazy fast with game updates, like within an hour of being home, they got it done. But let me tell you, using this cheat in the closet is gonna be a challenge, 'cause it's so **** good. It's not just some rage cheat, it's a bulletproof closet cheating machine you can use in tournaments or when your friends are watching or streaming. And the prices are mad cheap compared to others, so you gotta give it a shot. Vouching for real! The seller is an OG too, they've been selling other stuff, so you know it's legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2023, 00:59   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Known scammer

They are big scammers avoid them..
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2023, 01:07   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie8106 View Post
They are big scammers avoid them..
If you haven't read what we said about our past unfortunately we can't help you.
I'm also not the Person that lead everything back than :/
For more proof that we are legit you can see our vouches & media on Telegram
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2023, 01:33   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincey View Post
If you haven't read what we said about our past unfortunately we can't help you.
I'm also not the Person that lead everything back than :/
For more proof that we are legit you can see our vouches & media on Telegram
New staff team + fully new management involved now
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2023, 01:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by inventressx View Post
New staff team + fully new management involved now
I kinda get him though, risking something twice is not common but writing a bad review for it is very unfair
Thanks
1 User