Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for fortnite account with these skins

Discussion on Looking for fortnite account with these skins within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for fortnite account with these skins

Galaxy, Travis Scott, Black Knight (Elite Agent is acceptable), s3 battlepass skins, s4 battlepass skins, and at least 100 skins in total.

I am willing to pay up to $200, I have been looking on sights like g2g and ************** but the accounts i find always seem to be missing something I want so if you know of a better website, discord etc please let me know

If you have an account for sale also let me know but I will only purchase if u are a reputable seller
Old 07/23/2022, 04:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I have one with black knight and travis scott and s3 skins (max) and s4 skins (max)

Galaxy skin not included.

Also includes mako glider

Price: Join discord