Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

200 skins, a lot of rare ones, there is also $ 16,000 irning on the account

Discussion on 200 skins, a lot of rare ones, there is also $ 16,000 irning on the account within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
Arrow 200 skins, a lot of rare ones, there is also $ 16,000 irning on the account

Former Pro Player account
All skins
They haven't played on the account for a long time, they sell it as unnecessary
Full acess

140$ BTC only

Discord for buying:EftSeller#5372

Tags
fortnite / accounts, fortnite acc, fortnite acc for sale, fortnite account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Euw/NA high end accounts with lot of champs skins/rare ones etc
02/01/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling full access euw/na accounts with lot of champions and skins all accounts are email access have rare accounts too we will use elitepvpers middleman, contact me on discord: Neonart#5718
[NA] Selling S7 Masters | 115 Skins (Including a lot of rare ones) | 30k BE
02/03/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is part of 3 very unique and rare club tags, along with many high elo players. All champions unlocked. 5 Victorious skins + 6 Championship skins (with Ashe chroma), Riot Graves, Medieval Twitch, DJ Sona, and many more. Unverified Email. Screenshots will be provided upon request. Looking for $200 Steam Wallet Code. Contact me on Discord if you're interested: Shiny Man#7551
[Selling] unranked na account bronze5 in flex 136 champs 51 skins including lot of rare ones
10/05/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi everyone, = unranked na account bronze5 in flex honor lvl 2 = 38k blue essence = 136 champions only ornn and kayn left to get all champs https://ibb.co/kVeCnb https://ibb.co/frTzYG =51 skins championship thresh championship zed
EUNE Plat 3, all champs, 114 skins, a lot of rare and legendary ones
09/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, I got no more time for this game so I would like to sell my main account. It was created in 2012, got S3 rewards for soloq, all champions, 114 skins (list bellow), Ward of Draven, 37 extra summoner icons, 10 rune pages, 251 RP, 12 696 IP, was never banned and I got an original email for it. Currently is in promotion to Platinum 2 skins: Brolaf Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao Commando Xin Zhao Commando Jarvan IV Battlecast Urgot Giant Enemy Crabgot
WTS EUW Diamond 2 account, full champions many skins (legendary, rare ones also)
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling my account, if you are interested add me on skype: vegasiux, i will give more info to people who are interested, thank you!