Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beans]- Hardware - Fortnite Cheat - [Lifetime]

Discussion on [Beans]- Hardware - Fortnite Cheat - [Lifetime] within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
[Beans]- Hardware - Fortnite Cheat - [Lifetime]

#
Old 03/15/2022, 18:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
I don’t know why the mods still let this guy exist on this forum without a ban. Wtf are you guys doing? It’s a blatant scam, he’s had multiple accounts with multiple threads taken down. He knows nothing about what he’s doing. @ has literally taken down his threads before. Why is he allowed to persist? Like come on wtf.
Old 03/15/2022, 21:25   #3
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auden View Post
I don’t know why the mods still let this guy exist on this forum without a ban. Wtf are you guys doing? It’s a blatant scam, he’s had multiple accounts with multiple threads taken down. He knows nothing about what he’s doing. @ has literally taken down his threads before. Why is he allowed to persist? Like come on wtf.
sorry can you provide theses multiple accounts i keep posting on?

also the reason it was taken down because it belonged some where else not here

(Coding section) but i spoke with a admin and they said its ok

also the account saying don't trust me legit joined a couple days ago and your already commenting with it kinda fishy
Old 03/15/2022, 23:37   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by midogamal View Post
sorry can you provide theses multiple accounts i keep posting on?

also the reason it was taken down because it belonged some where else not here

(Coding section) but i spoke with a admin and they said its ok

also the account saying don't trust me legit joined a couple days ago and your already commenting with it kinda fishy
you literally scammed my friend if you make one more comment trying to defend yourself i will go through ur epvp and prove to mods ur vouching urself from multiple accounts and every single one of the accounts is a pool of reused vouches i will also prove to them you HAVE FAKE MEMBERS ONLINE coded through a bot so they appear to be playing games and live on twitch i promise you try to defend urself one more time and ill get you banned from epvp
Old 03/15/2022, 23:42   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
Due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. When you are ready, report your first post and a Moderator will reopen the thread for you. The sold product must be clearly visible on the screenshots (UI + ESP). In addition, it must be recognizable that you are in possession of this product!

#closed