Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont buy from Fluzzy

Discussion on Dont buy from Fluzzy within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dont buy from Fluzzy

TLDR: Fluzzy cheats with a discord of 2k+ members scammed me out of $425.00
They seemed pretty legit at first and cool to talk to in discord while I waited for admin to provide a key. It was their member count after that didn't make me just pack up my **** and leave. I originally bought the 1mo off their sellix website (link provided by friends referral). Sellix says must join disc for key, joined disc and just talked with owner while admin was supposed to be getting me a key, they tell me after 2 hours of waiting that I wasn't suppose to buy off there, only friends & family paypal or cashapp. I asked that in show of good faith that I wouldn't chargeback (because he claimed that is why he won't do it that way) that I would pay for lifetimes price minus my amount already paid and they said no they already refunded me, so I said ok cool, they then asked if I wanted to buy lifetime, and I said if it'll go smoothly and I don't have to wait as long sure. He then tells me to DM the original admin that was supposed to get me the key in the first place and give him payment via paypal, so I did, paid him, and then was immediately blocked and banned on everything. I have screen shot proof of the entire thread, the stolen payment, and admin's username that requested the money. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. THEY ARE SCUMMY

Tags
badsellers, dontbuyfrom, fluzzy, ripoff, scammed