Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 Fortnite accounts | Season 1 and Season 3 | Full access personal accounts

Discussion on Selling 2 Fortnite accounts | Season 1 and Season 3 | Full access personal accounts within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 Fortnite accounts | Season 1 and Season 3 | Full access personal accounts

Selling 2 fortnite accounts.

acc #1. Season 1 acc, maxed out omega, good amount of skins (like 100+ usd when buying the skins brand new), season 2 umbrella, all umbrellas until like season 6-7, good amount of pickaxes, ride the pony emote, and some other cool stuff.

acc #2. Season 3 account (created before mobile came out, used in the mobile beta) season 3 battlepass till about tier 60-70. Also has raven, skull trooper (not og), scythe(not og), a few umbrellas and a few other goodies

Hmu up discord ItsanOriot#4516 to see the exact skins and stuff on the accounts and to make an offer. Both accounts are full access and were made and played on by me. Either I go second or we use a middleman when handling acc #1, and for acc #2 unless you have high rep a mm would be prefered.

Tags
account, fortnite, omega, season 1, season 3 account