Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Günstiger Fortnite Account mit Galaxy + RDW | Cheap Fortnite Account with Galaxy + ST

Discussion on Günstiger Fortnite Account mit Galaxy + RDW | Cheap Fortnite Account with Galaxy + ST within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Günstiger Fortnite Account mit Galaxy + RDW | Cheap Fortnite Account with Galaxy + ST

Hallo liebe leute,

hier verkaufe ich meinen geliebten Fortnite Account. Ich habe leider keine Zeit mehr zum spielen. Deswegen habe ich mich entschieden, meinen Account zu verkaufen. Falls ihr interessiert sein solltet, bitte schreibt mir gerne auf Discord. (eayzzn#0001)

Was möchte ich für den Account?
- Ich möchte 100€ haben

Hast du noch Zugriff auf die Email?
- Ja, ich habe Zugriff auf die Emailadresse. Du kannst sie natürlich auch ändern.

Wie läuft der kauf ab?
- Am besten über PayPal Friends, du schickst mir das Geld und ich gebe dir den Account selbstverständlich. Falls Vertrauensprobleme auftreten sollten, bitte besorge einen MiddleMan

Weiter unten sind die Skins aufgelistet

----------------------------------------------

Hello, dear people,

here I sell my beloved Fortnite Account. Unfortunately I have no more time to play. Therefore I have decided to sell my account. If you are interested, please write me on Discord. (eayzzn#0001)

What do I want for the account?
- I would like to have 100

Do you still have access to the email?
- Yes, I still have access to the email. You can change it of course.

How does the purchase work?
- The best way is via PayPal Friends, you send me the money and I give you the account of course. If you have trust problems, please get a MiddleMan

Here is the list with the pictures:

Skins

Pickaxes

Emotes

Glider

Wraps

Tags
fortnite, fortnite acc, fortnite acc for sale, fortnite account cheap, fortnite accounts