Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FA - RENEGADE RAIDER+GHOUL OG+SKULL OG+SOME TRYHARDER SKINS AND PICKAXE - ONLY PC

Discussion on FA - RENEGADE RAIDER+GHOUL OG+SKULL OG+SOME TRYHARDER SKINS AND PICKAXE - ONLY PC within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FA - RENEGADE RAIDER+GHOUL OG+SKULL OG+SOME TRYHARDER SKINS AND PICKAXE - ONLY PC

Hi i sell my OG super rare Fortnite account after 2 years!
I have:
- Renegade Raider
- Ghoul Trooper OG
- SKULL trooper OG
- 100+ skins/ 40+ pickaxe/ all umbrella of full season
- some tryharder skins & pickaxe
BATTLEPASS 1-9 completed

EMAIL and NAME CHANGEABLE!

For info contact me on discord:
H4L#4217 (copy and paste discord)

PICS: https://imgur.com/a/kQZJhTj#9czOfR5

PRICE: 450$
ONLY PAYPAL F&F

Similar Threads
[Selling] Ghoul Trooper stacked, including og skull , renegade raider and bk
06/20/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , selling my stacked account which contains rarest skins in the game , Account contains 1500 v bucks also more skins (add me for pics) its FA , comes with og mail payment accepted - psc , paypal or any type of crypto currency
[Selling] GOD ACCOUNT! ALL RARE SKINS - STACKED 100+ SKINS RENEGADE RAIDER/OG SKULL/GHOUL TROOP
05/19/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 1 Replies
For info: Lazsi#7625 https://imgur.com/a/maPFStc#4WJkGMH
[Trading] Renegade Raider, level 86 S2,S3,S4 Battlepass unlocked for skull and ghoul account
07/09/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
Hello trading my Fortnite Account with renegade Raider, Areal Assault Trooper , Battlepass S2,S3,S4 and a few other Skins for an account with skull trooper , ghoul trooper and the reaper axe. TRADING WITH OG EMAIL AND DO NOT GO FIRST BECAUSE ACCOUNT IS SO F*CKIN MUCH WORTH For screenshots and Trading offers add me on Discord: FortniteOG4ever#7403 Just serious trade offers and I do not sell my account!!!
[Selling] [WTS] Skull Trooper, Renegade Raider and Reaper Pickaxe
06/06/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my main account, I have full email access of it, i can send you proof that I have the email. https://imgur.com/a/aN4mcFI -- Account photos, etc. Last picture is proof that it is me, and it isn't a stolen picture. I'm never going first, hell no. I'm willing to sell this for 200-300$ In CS:GO Skins, or Steam Wallet. That's the only payment method i'm accepting currently.