Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Gamebox | Aimbot | Esp | Undetected

Discussion on Gamebox | Aimbot | Esp | Undetected within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gamebox | Aimbot | Esp | Undetected

Gamebox Features

Aimbot

Strong Aimbot

Prediction

Aimbot Distance

Esp

Player Esp

Player Health Esp

Player distance Esp

Pricing
1 Day $10

How to Buy
To buy Gamebox, join this discord server, , and message the owner.

Video Proof

Old 07/05/2019, 21:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
i purchased game box despite all of the horrible things i heard about them, and how they used to be under the name "cherry" but exit scammed after being too detected. well, i wish i listened to everyone that warned me. the esp is horrendous, the aimbot is good if you like missing players. [literally it hits everywhere but the person] when i requested a refund, i was unable to be provided one in addition to i received literally no support at all. terrible "cheat" it doesn't even benefit you, it makes you worse at the game. imagine paying to be worse at a game. here is a video of the "aimbot"

this cheat also claims to have no recoil which is a lie!

Old 07/05/2019, 23:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBV#0001 View Post
i purchased game box despite all of the horrible things i heard about them, and how they used to be under the name "cherry" but exit scammed after being too detected. well, i wish i listened to everyone that warned me. the esp is horrendous, the aimbot is good if you like missing players. [literally it hits everywhere but the person] when i requested a refund, i was unable to be provided one in addition to i received literally no support at all. terrible "cheat" it doesn't even benefit you, it makes you worse at the game. imagine paying to be worse at a game. here is a video of the "aimbot"

this cheat also claims to have no recoil which is a lie!
I have used Gamebox before it got detected,
It works pretty good, esp is meh but aimbot is solid.
It works over your mouse sensitivity so you need to tune it down else it shake like it did for you.

I play on 800 mouse sens, 0.55 ingsme on both x&y.

It does NOT feature novrecoil so you need to tap shoot
Old 07/06/2019, 00:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 312
hm

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTexas View Post
I have used Gamebox before it got detected,
It works pretty good, esp is meh but aimbot is solid.
It works over your mouse sensitivity so you need to tune it down else it shake like it did for you.

I play on 800 mouse sens, 0.55 ingsme on both x&y.

It does NOT feature novrecoil so you need to tap shoot
on the features list it literally says no recoil. i feel very scammed in this situation, i couldn't even use what i purchased and got banned in 2 games on EAC. literally look at this terrible aim....

Old 07/06/2019, 10:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBV#0001 View Post
on the features list it literally says no recoil. i feel very scammed in this situation, i couldn't even use what i purchased and got banned in 2 games on EAC. literally look at this terrible aim....
I'm not the owner, I'm not the coder, I'm a customer that just shared how I got it to work for me.
It doesn't have no recoil so that's a lie in the sale page.
Your sensitivity is still too high, tune it down to get a stable aimbot

Closed Thread

« Fortnite Account Sell | THIS IS MONSTER ACCOUNT »