Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID SPOOFER (DELETES TRACKING FILES)

Discussion on HWID SPOOFER (DELETES TRACKING FILES) within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HWID SPOOFER (DELETES TRACKING FILES)

This HWID Spoofer operates in Ring 0 and spoofs your serial numbers so you can play games like Fortnite, R6S, Rust, and more! This Spoofer is stable and has been for quite a while.

**OLD**

**NEW**

Price: $30 / USD LIFETIME

Payment Methods: Bitcoin, Paypal +$5 fee, Steam Cards

TOS:
- I have the right to refuse to sell you a product at anytime without a warning or reason.
- I am not responsible for however you use my product.
- I have the right to change TOS at anytime.
- If money is pending I WILL NOT SEND PROGRAM UNTIL I RECEIVE THE MONEY.
- No Refunds
- You're not allowed to reverse, crack or share my spoofer. If you do you will be banned without any warning or refund.
Old 11/03/2018, 19:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Mate, I don't know if this is true but I really think Fortnite does not only spoof that...

Old 11/03/2018, 20:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyzkA. View Post
Mate, I don't know if this is true but I really think Fortnite does not only spoof that...

They ban hdd / sdd and put "tracking" files on your computer. If you just spoof hdd / sdd, but do not delete "tracking" files you will still be banned. People who can't delete the "tracking" files will reformat their computer / hdd. This you don't need to go through all the trouble. It's been working fine for me and I always cheat on fortnite.
Old 11/04/2018, 19:13   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Would be more inclined to buy if I see any vouches
Old 11/05/2018, 00:16   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otw2fyb46 View Post
Frauding *** ***. Sent payment then got blocked
Please provide proof and please provide your information.

Discord Name:
Payment Method:

My Steam Wallet:
My Bitcoin Wallet (the $15 was from another product I sold):
Old 11/06/2018, 01:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Product isnt working as intended. User ran off with the money.

Was suposse to work without a reformat but clearly doesnt

Do not trust any of his **** !
Old 11/06/2018, 01:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by magx1991 View Post
Product isnt working as intended. User ran off with the money.

Was suposse to work without a reformat but clearly doesnt

Do not trust any of his **** !
Never ran off with money, I'm still talking to you

I explained to you that you need to diskpart and completely clean your pc.

No where on my thread did I say reformatting was not needed. It usually isn't, but to fix your problem it is.

You keep asking for a refund even though my TOS clearly says "- No Refund".

I honestly don't see why people are trying to claim i'm scamming and trying to take me down.
Old 11/06/2018, 03:49   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 37
Why are you selling AntiOS

Clearly the windows that open from the run.bat is executing AntiOS.bat (HIDDEN)
Created by:

Very Suspicious.

in the Video Spoof.exe binary Last modified 5/25/2018

it is Currently 11/05/2018

you have not compiled your spoof.exe to binary from code in 4 months..?

So far this looks like a scam.
Old 11/06/2018, 09:04   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 181
I can confirm in that screenshot 15$ is sent by me for "Victory Radar - Sound radar "esp"" for fortnite and it works perfectly fine
Old 11/06/2018, 09:20   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shpilzner View Post
I can confirm in that screenshot 15$ is sent by me for "Victory Radar - Sound radar "esp"" for fortnite and it works perfectly fine
I’m sure the esp works fine, why are you mentioning it here? We are talking about this spoofer?

Update:
this is QuiteAModem's second discord account he uses: “settings#6484”

04/11/2017
Discord user “settings#6484” his second discord account has told us he cannot pay because he has not received his BTC yet

05/11/2018
Discord user “settings#6484” his second discord account, has just used BTC to purchase our spoofer because he is banned and cannot get unbanned.

Did you purchase our Spoofer.xyz with BTC you scammed QuiteAModem?
Old 11/06/2018, 10:43   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Clearly a scammer wouldnt trust anything this virgin cuck is selling, **** deserves a bullet
Old 11/07/2018, 03:27   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineerer View Post
I’m sure the esp works fine, why are you mentioning it here? We are talking about this spoofer?

Update:
this is QuiteAModem's second discord account he uses: “settings#6484”

04/11/2017
Discord user “settings#6484” his second discord account has told us he cannot pay because he has not received his BTC yet

05/11/2018
Discord user “settings#6484” his second discord account, has just used BTC to purchase our spoofer because he is banned and cannot get unbanned.

Did you purchase our Spoofer.xyz with BTC you scammed QuiteAModem?
If you read I said "I joined he discord and saw this". That doesnt mean im him. LMAO
Old 11/07/2018, 03:36   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiteAModem View Post
If you read I said "I joined he discord and saw this". That doesnt mean im him. LMAO
You admitted you are settings in that screenshot buddy. Go scam somewhere else

This spoof.exe you are selling has not be compiled into binaries in the last 4 months, last modified in video.

Last modified spoof.exe: April

You don’t even know how to print > symbol in console..

All you’ve done is edit the .batch run.bat added echo: to print serials changes and run antios.bat (hidden file attributes in video)
Old 11/07/2018, 04:06   #14

Quote:
Where?
Old 11/07/2018, 04:57   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

This spoof.exe you are selling has not be compiled into binaries in the last 4 months, last modified in video.

Last modified spoof.exe: April

You don’t even know how to print > symbol in console..

All you’ve done is edit the .batch run.bat added echo: to print serials changes and run antios.bat (hidden file attributes in video)

Im not sure if he's scamming or not but he clearly said that he joined the Discord and read the messages to see you say that.