Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ghoul Trooper with Scythe Axe Unverified NOT Full access

Discussion on Ghoul Trooper with Scythe Axe Unverified NOT Full access within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ghoul Trooper with Scythe Axe Unverified NOT Full access

Pictures :

Hello,

Im selling this Ghoul Trooper with Scythe axe account.

The account has some other skins like the dragon glider which is really cool and some more skins which you can see in the pictures attached to this topic.

The Account is unverified and is inactive since atleast Season2 before i played a couple games on it.

Proof is in the last 3 Pictures where you can simply see that the account has been inactive for a very long time!!

The Account is not FULL ACCESS!!! you simply get the acc details.

i dont take responsibility after what happens after the trade you accepted that its not a full access account when purchasing the account.

Pictures :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ghoul Trooper 50-100 Wins All Platforms Fortnite Ghoul Trooper Account
02/13/2019 - Fortnite Trading - 2 Replies
This account has a ghoul trooper and other skins that aren't too special. If you want pictures dm me on discord Notchz#7064 ONLY PAYPAL
[Selling] Skull Trooper, Ghoul trooper & scythe account for sale !
09/23/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 29 Replies
Hey Guys im selling my fortnite account. With some RARE skins on it. :mofo: Skull Trooper, Ghoul trooper(zombie) & scyth All the Twitch Prime skins and yeah. More in the Pictures :D . The Account got the Deluxe Edition for „Save the world“ And has some nice EP boosts and other stuff on it. If you are interrested make me an Offer. accepted is only PayPal
[Selling] SKULL TROOPER ACCOUNT WITH GHOUL TROOPER SCYTHE ETC CHEAP
08/13/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
SELLING ANOTHER FOR 200 MESSAGE ME ON DISCORD IF INTERESTED DWTP#8779
[Selling] Skull trooper & Ghoul Trooper accounts full access
07/29/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all , im trying to sell my accounts with some rare skins skull trooper is stacked account has black knight and some inactive skins ghoul trooper is a bit lower than skull. can send you screenshots all u need is to add me just on discord Urushibara#9164
[Selling] skull trooper and ghoul trooper (full access)
07/14/2018 - Fortnite Trading - 0 Replies
selling for 200 might negotiate add on discord if interested @ DWTP#8779 http://prntscr.com/k6b7i9