Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fortnite Spoofer

Discussion on Fortnite Spoofer within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fortnite Spoofer

I am paying up to $50 for a working spoofer.

For me to buy you must teamviewer to my pc and show me it works then you can delete it and I will pay for it.

At this time I believe there are no working spoofers to beat the kick off the bus ban.

Prove me wrong! I've literally tried everything.

Blazin#8359 on discord if you wanna talk more
Old 06/23/2018, 00:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well , if someone would show a method and put it on your PC as you can be someone that not a buyer , its ridiculous and should not risk your software for 50 bucks. But hey.. good luck. Just find a legit seller with decent amount of positive trades and you should be good , don't be buying on this 1 post 0/0/0 guys
Old 06/23/2018, 01:01   #3

well to be honest i've had 6 or 7 sellers try their spoofers on my pc and it DIDN'T work so in all honesty that is a small thing to ask. Imagine if I had paid for all of those people I would have been scammed. I am not the scammer breh. I am just a good guy who got banned for no reason and wants to play fortnite. You can ask most people who have talked to me that I am nice and just trying to help the community and others banned for no reason come to a solution. I have no intention of making money or anything but to play the game with my girlfriend again.

All the people who have tried to help me, I thank you kindly. It has been a long road and you know who you are. At least the people who test their products and then realize that they don't work on EVERYONE's machine think twice about selling to others. We are not all banned for the same HWID and such. I think it can be various things. That is what I am trying to get past. I have no idea what piece of hardware is banned for me. I've replaced HDD and RAM at this time and nothing.
Old 06/23/2018, 02:48   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I join in...

Discord : gzimi#1119
Old 06/23/2018, 03:19   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

We have a simple guide if you buy our cheat that explains how to ban evade Fortnite HWID bans only using our HWID Spoofer and changing mac address. So you can play again in your banned machine.

Old 06/23/2018, 03:29   #6

thanks ill maybe look into it just for the spoofer. i dont really want to nor need to cheat but if thats a working spoofer ill just use that part of it. still looking tho for just plain old spoofer that works tho

would the spoofer work even after the month is up? or is it all combined?