Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this site legit

Discussion on Is this site legit within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is this site legit

I was looking for a fortnite site to buy accounts with skull trooper and found this site: I'm thinking about buying as after messinging an employee they have shown me that the 250$ price comes with much more skins.
Old 06/16/2018, 06:57   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 106
"...wixsite.com" if the owner can't even afford a top-level-domain than I would suggest to not use the site.
Old 06/16/2018, 06:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1zzLy View Post
"...wixsite.com" if the owner can't even afford a top-level-domain than I would suggest to not use the site.
Thats what I was worried about however I saw it in a youtube sponsorship
Old 06/16/2018, 07:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's legit

I just bought a season 2 battle pass account, and it went through just fine. I suppose they're just trying to maximize profits, or they really are just cheap. Either way, it worked for me. I don't see a reason why it wouldn't work for you.

Tags
skin trade help fortnite