Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Fortnite Account

Discussion on Selling Fortnite Account within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Fortnite Account

Hi I’m selling my Xbox and thus my account for fortnite.

I have the black knight floss emote all the season 2 emotes obviously. The John wick all season 3 emotes and skins I’m currently tier 86 for season for at like level 80 or 81 not sure atm all challenges for weeks 1-6 completed for blockbuster challenge and with week 7 coming out In a few hours you’d be able to get it just finishing those challenges. I also purchased the hootenanny emote a while back as well as the icebreaker
pickaxe (shovel) this season I already have the full carbide by the time you get omega it will be full as well. I also purchased the sigil stone glider I believe it’s called, the one that goes with the battle hound. I also have the havoc twitch prime skin and the other guy with the headset on and that red fire starter pickaxe. Also account name is (Free Zaxbys) which id had good offers on by its self. And as a side note if you play battlefield one I’m like level 90 something on their with most of the legendary skins in the game as well as a ultra rare land ship skin “two tone gold”. Ya know just as a little bonus lol. Serious offers only and no low ball bull ***** thanks

Tags
account, black knight, fortnite