I would definitely vouch for this hack. Friendly seller that was able to help me with some of my problems. Some people mentioned that the aimbot is shaky and it is with the default settings but you can fix that by raising the aimFrequency and aimPrecision in the application.yml. Also to get it to run in windowed borderless you need to load in the cheat then go into a game and then switch it to full screen and then switch it again to windowed borderless. I still don't know what bullet speed does so if anyone knows lmk. This is a good cheat for a great price and would definitely recommend it.
I never post a reply on forums, I just pass by occasionally and read, but I can't seem to just keep myself quite because based from this reply I could confirm that this is the skill I have been using for 10months now. Quite unfortunate that OP has managed to crack and hijacked our skill and being sold claiming its their own. They started providing PUBG and has only been detected once due to leak of loader and was sent to PUBG dev, FN has never been detected since release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealOWGod
Hi.
This user has been cracking and reselling my software without my permission. I never advertised my software publicly and will continue to do so.
If you don't want to throw away your money, stay away from this user, the EPVP admins are being contacted regarding this matter and I'll provide any proof required.
Beware of this user, as he's vouching for the dev skills of someone who is cracking and reselling software. Could be multiaccounting.
This user also vouching for him, beware.
Correct, only radar was released yesterday. To somewhat proof that I'm the actual developer, here's an update I pushed today, with everything working on the latest patch. Users with an unlegitimate copy of the software (users who purchased from this user) should not be able to have access to something like this:
Hopefully you did not get scammed.
I have been able to identify the users involved in this and will act accordingly.
If more proof is required I can just provide snippets of code to an admin or mod.
Thanks.
To those who have read this, rest assured he is the dev and only dev of the skill the OP has cracked and selling. It may work now ofc, but give it time it will not get updated and you end up wasting your $$$. So keep your money to yourselves and save it for something else.
II am a customer for the real dev. All he says is 100% TRUE
This man here is the coder..
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealOWGod
Hi.
This user has been cracking and reselling my software without my permission. I never advertised my software publicly and will continue to do so.
If you don't want to throw away your money, stay away from this user, the EPVP admins are being contacted regarding this matter and I'll provide any proof required.
Beware of this user, as he's vouching for the dev skills of someone who is cracking and reselling software. Could be multiaccounting.
This user also vouching for him, beware.
Correct, only radar was released yesterday. To somewhat proof that I'm the actual developer, here's an update I pushed today, with everything working on the latest patch. Users with an unlegitimate copy of the software (users who purchased from this user) should not be able to have access to something like this:
Hopefully you did not get scammed.
I have been able to identify the users involved in this and will act accordingly.
If more proof is required I can just provide snippets of code to an admin or mod.
Thanks.
Im a newer customer been around for 1 month now but have friends that have been in it for over 3...
I am 100 % sure that I am dealing with the devs because they personally worked with me to fix a 21:9 resolution issue with the chair and hd me testing and resolving with him in real time.. so people please think twice before buying from this forum.. because this train is not going to far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealOWGod
Reminder that this user is reselling cracked/non-working software:
Quoting one of the users that tried from OP:
I am in talk with the admins and will resolve this as soon as possible. Do not deal with under any circumstance.
Everything I see in discord shows RealOWGod is the real coder of this hack, not sure why the thread keeps getting opened, OP isn't even selling anymore slots I don't believe ATM...
Everything I see in discord shows RealOWGod is the real coder of this hack, not sure why the thread keeps getting opened, OP isn't even selling anymore slots I don't believe ATM...
RealOWGod send us his discord name atleast for ppl that are intrested in buying
This user has been cracking and reselling my software without my permission. I never advertised my software publicly and will continue to do so.
If you don't want to throw away your money, stay away from this user, the EPVP admins are being contacted regarding this matter and I'll provide any proof required.
Beware of this user, as he's vouching for the dev skills of someone who is cracking and reselling software. Could be multiaccounting.
This user also vouching for him, beware.
Correct, only radar was released yesterday. To somewhat proof that I'm the actual developer, here's an update I pushed today, with everything working on the latest patch. Users with an unlegitimate copy of the software (users who purchased from this user) should not be able to have access to something like this:
Hopefully you did not get scammed.
I have been able to identify the users involved in this and will act accordingly.
If more proof is required I can just provide snippets of code to an admin or mod.
Yeah I've been using his cheat for about a week now and it's been working good, aimbot could be better and maybe chams instead of boxes but all works good!