Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Account Unban Service for Fortnite

Discussion on Professional Account Unban Service for Fortnite within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/19/2020, 19:35   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
Hi,

I got a fortnite issue that tells me I got deleted from the game because of Internet lags, VPN or cheating after I leave the battle bus.

The problem is... I dont know if its a ban or not.

Already in contact with the support but they have no idea how to fix it I guess.

Do you already had a problem like this before?
Old 01/19/2020, 19:38   #77

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kLiiQ. View Post
Hi,

I got a fortnite issue that tells me I got deleted from the game because of Internet lags, VPN or cheating after I leave the battle bus.

The problem is... I dont know if its a ban or not.

Already in contact with the support but they have no idea how to fix it I guess.

Do you already had a problem like this before?
Heya! If you're still able to log into your account, then that might be a HWID ban on your device instead. You can ask them to check your machine, or ask them about what info you can provide so they can locate the issue.
Old 01/19/2020, 19:49   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
Heya! If you're still able to log into your account, then that might be a HWID ban on your device instead. You can ask them to check your machine, or ask them about what info you can provide so they can locate the issue.
Thanks for your answer!

Well other accounts work on my device.. the account works on mobile and on nintendo switch.

I took my computer to my girlfriends home and was able to play for like 3 days again until the message appeard again.

They already got every log file I could find for them.. they just said they gonna do a research and will answer soon.

Thats why I hoped that you had one of those issues before.
Old 01/19/2020, 19:53   #79

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kLiiQ. View Post
Thanks for your answer!

Well other accounts work on my device.. the account works on mobile and on nintendo switch.

I took my computer to my girlfriends home and was able to play for like 3 days again until the message appeard again.

They already got every log file I could find for them.. they just said they gonna do a research and will answer soon.

Thats why I hoped that you had one of those issues before.
Ooh, I see. Well that's indeed really odd, but if you provided them with the logs, they should be able to get back to you with an accurate answer or solution.

And no, I've never actually seen a similar case before, where neither are banned, and yet you're facing this issue. :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2020, 17:06   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well its me again.

First the support told me "There is no ban"... NOW they said there is a ban cause I did something against the rules of them but they dont tell me what exactly... is there a way you could get this account back?

Best regards