Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Account Unban Service for Fortnite

Discussion on Professional Account Unban Service for Fortnite within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/09/2019, 22:01   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i dont understand how this works
Old 04/09/2019, 22:16   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickCodeMode View Post
i dont understand how this works
Here's a thorough explanation of how our services work: - but basically we write the tickets you need and send them to you, and you send them to Support - we'll guide you through it
Old 07/02/2019, 08:45   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, I just contact you skype for your unban service, can you please accept me ?
Old 07/23/2019, 08:51   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvysShop View Post
Hello, I just contact you skype for your unban service, can you please accept me ?
When you Look at their Website you can See that they don’t use Skype anymore.

Btt: How many Tickets do you Need on average to lift a Banned fortnite account for cheating? You have vouchers on your site but no one says how many Tickets they needed. And i don’t want to buy the Fiver just to See that i had needed a larger packet.
Old 07/23/2019, 09:56   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialUniverse View Post
When you Look at their Website you can See that they don’t use Skype anymore.

Btt: How many Tickets do you Need on average to lift a Banned fortnite account for cheating? You have vouchers on your site but no one says how many Tickets they needed. And i don’t want to buy the Fiver just to See that i had needed a larger packet.
Heya! Well, that's really hard to estimate, as there isn't an average number per se. Some cases only require 1 or 2 tickets, whereas others take well over 10 or 15. It really depends on the case and its circumstances.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2019, 02:12   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

fortnite unban

So can i get unbanned with the 25$ package?
Old 08/13/2019, 08:45   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is it possible to provide full list of proof that you unban someone, because your rules are really against your customers
Old 08/15/2019, 18:04   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiklu View Post
is it possible to provide full list of proof that you unban someone, because your rules are really against your customers
I don't understand what you mean by "your rules are really against your customers", nor what you're asking for about the "full list of proof". If you're expecting us to reveal actual customers or accounts that got unbanned then no, we can't do that and I hope you can understand that.
Old 08/19/2019, 07:11   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dw1ght View Post
I don't understand what you mean by "your rules are really against your customers", nor what you're asking for about the "full list of proof". If you're expecting us to reveal actual customers or accounts that got unbanned then no, we can't do that and I hope you can understand that.
By rules against your customers i mean that you dont provide unban guarantee and dont refund if its not successfull, i would trust if you had solid proof and colected users login and password to contact and check for result yourself, instead of just selling overpriced text.
Old 08/19/2019, 11:43   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiklu View Post
By rules against your customers i mean that you dont provide unban guarantee and dont refund if its not successfull, i would trust if you had solid proof and colected users login and password to contact and check for result yourself, instead of just selling overpriced text.
No... we don't ask for passwords or account access. We have plenty testimonials from our happy customers here and on our website, but if those are not enough for you, for some reason, then you should just not buy our services.
Old 08/27/2019, 02:32   #71 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So thankful for this service!

My son was recently banned from fortnite a couple of weeks ago. I was having a difficult time dealing with epic games very slow to respond etc. I tried this site and they helped to get him unbanned and he is happily playing on his same account again! They are very responsive with emails and make you feel confident that they can help you! I would highly recommend you use them to help you, you won’t regret it!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Old 08/27/2019, 02:44   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripsmom View Post
My son was recently banned from fortnite a couple of weeks ago. I was having a difficult time dealing with epic games very slow to respond etc. I tried this site and they helped to get him unbanned and he is happily playing on his same account again! They are very responsive with emails and make you feel confident that they can help you! I would highly recommend you use them to help you, you won’t regret it!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to sign up here and review our services! So happy to have been of help!
Old 10/24/2019, 21:56   #73 Trade Status: Verified(?)

My permanently banned FN account has been unbanned after just one ticket from Unbanster!
Thank you so much and I recommend this service to anyone who needs their account to be unbanned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2019, 19:23   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 125/1/0
Can you unban a Fortnite Account which is active till season 1 and used aimbot before 3 weeks and got perma banned now?
very much skins on that account
Old 11/16/2019, 21:18   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerformanceAT View Post
Can you unban a Fortnite Account which is active till season 1 and used aimbot before 3 weeks and got perma banned now?
very much skins on that account
Heya! I can definitely do my very best to help you out! Please feel free to PM me here or get in touch with us on our website's contact form.