Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fortnite private hack

Discussion on fortnite private hack within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fortnite private hack

So this guy bjaaarne said he has a private hack. he had his post and it looked legit it didn't seem like he was scamming. no one called him out or anything. i message him and he told me first month was 100 dollars. being that i just wanted the hack i paid. he ended up blocking me over 100 dollars. i don't know if theres rules over that

now i need a legit private hack.. please message me if you have one for sale. thanks

josha - Today at 2:09 PM
Aimbot and ESP
Will also need your HWID in order to create your slot.
stormtrooper - Today at 2:11 PM
sec i dont have that much eth in this account id have to do bitcoin. i didnt realize its that much. also how do i get my hwid and how much is second month?
is the hack up to date? and is 100 something everyone pays
josha - Today at 2:12 PM
Well , I got 18 costumers so yeah
Daily updates.
stormtrooper - Today at 2:13 PM
ok also its working on new update right?
josha - Today at 2:14 PM
Yes , most recent update
stormtrooper - Today at 2:18 PM
ok
ill take this faith with you because ive never delt with you before. but ill try it out i hope this is actually private and not some public one ur selling me
josha - Today at 2:20 PM
lol
This isn't some public semi cheat bullshit.
stormtrooper - Today at 2:27 PM
im sending
sent
but the number came out diffrent because bitcoin up and down
i hate bitcoin for that
josha - Today at 2:31 PM
Will check it in a moment
stormtrooper - Today at 2:38 PM
as im waiting
how do i get my hwid

right after i asked he sent me a link to a virus then blocked me

i don't understand a lot of people on his post said it was a very good hack.. i just want the hack i don't care about anything else
Old 02/24/2018, 16:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its a scam. The people that post saying its a great hack are ******** who just trade rep for their benefit. They dont care that the other guy is a scammer/ They should all be banned.
Old 02/24/2018, 16:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 248
i got scammed too by bjaaarne
Old 02/24/2018, 17:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The reason you didn't see any negative feedback on his thread is because he locked the thread and then unlocked it every time someone he knew was suppose to leave a comment. I was lucky and manged to get in a comment about a vouch.

Don't really think it's a good idea that people can lock and unlock their threads. Then this will happen and the only thing people will see is positive feedback and no negative. Also I didn't dare to add him because all the accounts in the thread had the about the same past posts. Trying to buy League accounts and boost. Could all the accounts commenting been his?
Old 02/24/2018, 21:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

same I was about to get scammed too, but before buying I decided to ask for screenshots (thank *** i did) he provided me esp screenshots from a 1-year-old UC post and when I ask him why the thread was locked he immediately opened it so i kinda got saved on the edge.
Old 02/24/2018, 22:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
These section are not for reporting scammers. If you are looking for a real cheat I would recommend !

If you are looking for a private one, I have a connection I can get you in with. Just be aware the prices for private hacks are heavy. PM me on .