Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For: FW Private server setup Guide / Tutor.

Discussion on Looking For: FW Private server setup Guide / Tutor. within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For: FW Private server setup Guide / Tutor.

Hi guys! I want to setup my very own forsaken world private server. As of now i have the Client,Server,Web files for v496 and i manage to setup it using the tutorials from various sites. for now i want to know how can i edit gears, spawn gears or have a GM account ? or how can edit the rates for my server (Ex. Exp rate, Drop rate, spawn rates). Im willing to pay for your service. Also Im looking for a GM for this server.

Kindly email me:

Tags
forsaken world, forsakenworld

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Setup SilkRoad Private Server !
12/15/2015 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 68 Replies
Hello ,, this topic is my full write but i was need to post some pic to make more explain but really i have no time for that so i will will try to make more explain .. (U must read this topic full before u start any step) Now We Will Start :::--- First we will talk to setup all on 1 machine so u will need to use patch one ...
[GUIDE] Private silkroad server! *setup*
05/31/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 35 Replies
Credits : iDeal How to create a Privat Server on Silkroad Step 1: Visual Basic Download Download: Download will be added (from official site ) Step 2: Download Sro_Client Download:SREmu - Information
Guide on How to setup Co private server patch 5165
03/27/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hello All Ill Try To Tell You How To Setup Conquer Private Server With Patch 5165 ! Let`s Go: 1 Download Source From Here:http://www.multiupload.com/JG048J92QS 2 Then Extract It In C:\ Like This: http://www.mypicx.com/uploadimg/4089...12132009_1 .jpg
[REQUEST] Need help with Andy's guide to setup my private server
07/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi ive been over andy's guide on making a private server and ive encountered a few errors. I get line 32 error and i have been told to use another client or source. http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/ error1.jpg And i need help on getting the server login interface to even come up. i downloaded the 5087 client and and downloaded the 5087-5095 patches and when i patch them they load several other patches and it becomes like the real co and server.dat changes >.<. Sorry im kinda...