Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone to help with herb bot ?

Discussion on Anyone to help with herb bot ? within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone to help with herb bot ?

Hi as title say can anyone help me to find or explain how to get plants and mine name and route so i can make a bot ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Herb Bot v1.0
04/24/2015 - Forsaken World - 9 Replies
Hey. Due to the fact that herbs respawn every five minutes at the same location, i made this bot. It "pickups" the herb whenever it respawns. Howto: -Stand exactly on the herb you want to farm -Set your camera like seen on the screenshot (archive) -Start bot -Hit 'enter'
[S] Acc CB 129 Herb 99 Str 99 Hp 99 F Cape ~ 25-50€
02/26/2012 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo, ich verlaufen meinen Runescape Account cb 129. Skills: Stärke 99 Angriff 97 Verteidigung 88 Lebenspunkte 99 Fernkampf 96 Magie 92 Pflanzenkunde 99
Cb 101 Herb 99 + Membership
12/21/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
Moin, Ich verkaufe hier meinen Account.Aus Zeitlichen Gründen,habe ich keine Zeit mehr für Runscape und deßhalb möchte ich ihn für einen guten Preis abgeben. Ihr könnt alle Informationen auf den Bildern ablesen. Als Zahlungsmethode bevorzuge ich Paypal,aber mit Paysafecard ist auch zahlbar. ;) Entweder gibst du First oder wir nehmen einen MOD (keinen Spieler!!!) als MM. Ist deine freie Entscheidung.
Vk. Rs Acc. Cb 123 Herb,Str,Fm 99 Min.25€ Psc
09/12/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe einen Runescape Account für eine PaysafeCard min.25 Euro Zu meinem Account: Cb 123 Pflanzenkunde Stärke Funkenschlagen 99 Range 89 Magie 89 Angriff 91 def 84 fast 85 Hp 94 Baukunst 81 Kochen 82
Use more than one herb/enchant/etc bag
04/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Normally you're only supposed to equip one of each of these new bags. However, for some odd reason (maybe a bug) this applies to the bank as well. The way to get around this, is unequip all your herb bags, put as many as you want in the bank first, then equip the one you want to carry around. If you equip one on your character first, it will not let you put any in the bank slots. I'll leave it to you to decide if this is a bug workaround or an exploit. I really don't know how Blizzard...