Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 12:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>another Eyrda account

Discussion on S>another Eyrda account within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>another Eyrda account

This account is a lvl 55 lightning mage, all gear is refined 9 or higher, with 98 total chroma, is a very good arena build. Have put some money into mastery/resistance training. If you would like to see the account, leave a reply here. This account is perfect for anyone who wants to make a run for arena purple gear. I want to sell this account for in-game gold, I just recently sold another account from this website, and as such, if you're interested you will have to make an Eyrda account in order to trade with me in FW.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS>lvl 80 war on Eyrda
10/11/2012 - Forsaken World - 10 Replies
As the title says I'm selling my lvl 80 war on Eyrda, his dyos is at lvl 66. It has lvl 60 wind mastery, lvl20 dark resis, lvl15 phy resis,lvl 15 wind resis,lvl10 water resis, 158 chroma (only using usefull gems for wars). The gears are mostly tok gears except boots and chest these are the new champ gears, the wep,boots and shoulders are +12, the hands +11 and all the other stuff +9. It also has a lvl 55 2% crit chance neck, blue lvl 75 arena rings, 135 wind mastery/926HP offhand, Twillight...
S>Eyrda account
08/20/2012 - Forsaken World - 2 Replies
My account has a lvl 72 sin in the cooks set with all refines 9 or higher and 126 chroma, current build is dark/eva. Also on the account is a lvl 70 ele warr with decent gear and 72 total chroma. Both char's have decent mounts, extra gems in bank etc., I am hoping to trade for in-game gold, reply here and let me know if you're interested.
WTB sin Eyrda 65+
08/12/2012 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
i'd like to buy sin 65+ or warrior 65+ and it must be in eyrda! write to [email protected]
wtb forsaken world account on Eyrda
05/20/2012 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
Looking to buy an account on forsaken world Eyrda server. Either an Assassin or Vampire. Must be male chars. Pm me, thanks.
WTS Forsaken World Eyrda account/items..
08/25/2011 - Forsaken World - 0 Replies
I'm looking to sell my Forsaken World items.. I'd sell my account but it's only level 36, so i'll just list the items. I have over 400 token of faith. 300 star of hope. 16diamonds. Dyos' Guardian mount (worth 8-10D). Many other items worth gold. Grand total value of items+gold is about 30-35D. Please PM me with an offer if you are interested. Verified paypal only.