Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vamp lvl 79 Eyrda

Discussion on Vamp lvl 79 Eyrda within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vamp lvl 79 Eyrda

Vampire wings lvl 1,upgraded,...31k hp(base),lvl 20 dark mastery.
Runewolf,2 quality pets.
pm me if you are interested...or sell for ingame gold too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS LVL 80 Dark Vamp in Eyrda PvP Server
10/17/2013 - Trading - 16 Replies
i got a lvl 80 vamp with 120+ chroma lvl 60 dark mastery and lvl 40 resistances (not all most are 30s wind is lvl 40) its a crit chance build with 19% without buff and 22% with pet buff that i got . Also 110 mastery pet buff skills .......740 dark mastery all together char has 30k hp without priest buff about 33k with and 35k with pet buff that i also got all the "important" dark vamp skills lved and some just need to unlock and i got the scrolls in bank . The skills that i havent unlocked...
S> Vamp lvl 78 Eyrda PvP
12/29/2011 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
Hello, i want to sell a vampire lvl 78. More than 40000 hp 124 chroma (few bloodstone 3, Solar 3 and many gems lvl 2 and 1 in bank) Have few purple arena gears. Lvl 20 Dark Mastery and most of resist are lvl 30+. Message me for more information. Thank you.
WTS lvl 61 Blood Vamp 76 chroma EYRDA
10/24/2011 - Forsaken World - 6 Replies
not enough time to play the game anymore and trying to sell my account. WILL ONLY ACCEPT VERIFIED PAYPAL lvl 61 account gear refined to all 6/12 some at 9/12 lots of lvl 2 gems in bankbox over 1d in gold in bank and close to 2d in sg racial mount really nice lvl 50 cs pets
Selling pvp 75 Vamp Eyrda 15 d SG 13d Reg Gold Loaded with gems
09/19/2011 - Forsaken World - 3 Replies
This is a decked out level 75 vamp account with a Battle Panther Mount combat ready 15 diamonds in soul gold 13 diamonds in real gold lots of level 2 gems in bank level 6 alch cook and had a good server rep also has a talent compass in bank if you do not like spec change it also has a job freezing thing also you can post on here with offers or email me at [email protected] I am looking for around 150$ for the account the diamonds alone are worth that. I want phone conversation with...
WTS lvl 47 Vamp on Eyrda
05/28/2011 - Trading - 1 Replies
47 Vamp blue emberite pet PM for details. OR looking to trade for another class/char lvl 45+ any server (not vamp)