Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Forsaken World
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB lvl 65+ account on Illyfue

Discussion on WTB lvl 65+ account on Illyfue within the Forsaken World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB lvl 65+ account on Illyfue

Firstable I am a new member because I just want to buy a "pro" Forsaken World account. It's the only reason why I ended up here 'cause this seems to be the only place where Forsaken World accounts are regulary sold.

That being said I'd like to buy a lvl 65+ account which is in Illyfue. I am in EU and not that much into PvP. What I enjoy in MMORPGs is just to explore all kind of places without having the concern getting backstabbed by random players or monsters while I am exploring. A high lvl account would help with this goal.

In the end I don't care that much what the class is but I don't want a Marksman or Mage. Every other class is fine to me and the race doesn't matter.

I am not only looking for a superydupery 80 char with all kinds of impressive gizmos. Just a normal lvl 65+ account will do but I am not saying I wouldn't buy an ultimate 80 char if the price is right.

If u r interested in selling ur account tell me about it on this thread, PM me or send me an email to

What I want u to do if u r willing to sell is the price with what u r selling the account and why r u selling the account. Stats and pics r also required. I don't want to get scammed.

About the payment. I would prefer money transferring via bank account (not sure if this is the right term for it lol). I don't have a PayPal account and wouldn't that much like to do the work to get a verified account. But if it's what it requires I'll make one. But yet again if possible a common money transfer would suit me best.

I guess that's it then. Hopefully I'll get my account and hopefully the possible seller gets the sum of money he/she wants lol . Hope to hear from sellers soon