Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3

Discussion on edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2009, 22:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
thx and the best thing is that it save settings
(in old version i had to uncheck english patch each time)
great job
Old 10/29/2009, 08:31   #17

thank you
Old 10/29/2009, 10:30   #18

Since today the loader create a problem in cSRO. I got dc after 10-30 sec ingame.
Old 10/29/2009, 12:13   #19

Yes i got DC after 10 sec. I play in cSro
Old 10/29/2009, 12:26   #20

same here i get DC after every 10 sec.
Old 10/29/2009, 12:59   #21

Please fix this error.
Old 10/29/2009, 14:18   #22

help me please.

Old 10/29/2009, 16:17   #23

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
Sorry guys, CSRO has updated their security system to detect the loader now. Using either version 2 or 3 will result in a disconnection. That means CSRO can no longer be supported, which takes the support games down to KSRO and ISRO now with preliminary unofficial support for Black Rogue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lldeawll View Post
help me please.
Please use if you have BlackRogue in the path. The original loader is not compatible with it. That should fix the error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2009, 16:19   #24

please try to fix it

i am crying i cant play with one chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 10/29/2009, 16:38   #25

Oh cSro not work ever?
Old 10/29/2009, 17:38   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by momo4kill View Post
please try to fix it

i am crying i cant play with one chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Unfortunately, this is not something I can just fix. The CSRO protection uses a system driver to implement their protection. Any changes made to the client's memory are detected and that is what causes the Disconnect.

For example, if you start CSRO only using the Debug Console option or no options, you will notice you never DC. Likewise, if you run CSRO from OllyDbg and have no breakpoints, the game will work fine. However, as soon as you use a client modification or set a breakpoint in Olly (which does alter memory), you will get a disconnect the next time the memory check runs (about 10-15 sec).

From what I understand about the problem, the only solution I can think of would be to write my own system driver (think like a rootkit) to fight their protection and implement my loader patches that way. However, that is not something I've done before, and it's not something that is simple or easy if you have never done it before, so there is nothing I can do for CSRO in regards to this project.

I do plan on eventually learning the ins and outs of system drivers and working in Ring 0 to make undetectable hacks, but it's outside my current domain of knowledge at this time. That's why CSRO is no longer supported and there's nothing I can do for you guys at this point.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2009, 19:08   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Is the Xtrap protection on your radar?
Old 10/29/2009, 21:39   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleNoOB View Post
Is the Xtrap protection on your radar?
Yes, I do hope to be able to write programs that are compatible with any third party protection systems. However, I know it's a long and challenging road to reach such a destination, but in order for me to remain competitive and be able to write next generation tools that work with a wide variety of games, the skills are invaluable and a worthwhile investment on my part.

Up until now, I've just simply avoided games that used active third party protections and really just steered away from getting into anything that requires a kernel level driver to work successfully. However, the more games I see coming out and even existing games going from unprotected to protected, if I want to continue in this field, I have to learn the skills to work around those things in the next level.

So, I am going to begin learning the tricks of the trade for kernel level drivers and being able to operate on that level, but I won't be able to apply that work towards Silkroad in practice in the short term. I mean, I don't foresee myself being able to spend a month with it and just be able to defeat XTrap and the CSRO protection right away, so it might take some time, but that's the direction I will be going in.

That means I don't think I'll have anything to really show for the next couple of months or so while learning it all, but I do hope to eventually learn the skills necessary to make the updates needed to get around these protections, for Silkroad and other games. I definitely have the time, motivation, and desire to do it, so it's just a matter of me getting it done like everything else I have up until this point, and then putting it all together.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/30/2009, 00:40   #29

THsro can't pass(skip) Silk road Guard but nude/zoom it work :'(
Old 10/30/2009, 22:45   #30

When i log in after max 30 min i get dc with the new loader why ?
Closed Thread