Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Csro]Need real autoselect range changer for 1.150

Discussion on [Csro]Need real autoselect range changer for 1.150 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Csro]Need real autoselect range changer for 1.150

hi all
as you read i want prog works with v. 1.150 of csro that change autoselect range dont send me link without saying that it is working with you coz i tried alot of things

thxxxx

or if lolkop can make us one or give us code working with cheat engine that would be great

thx again
Old 09/12/2009, 09:05   #2

Check out my thread bout butterfly bot, it works great but ofcourse without loop

btw wat server do u play in??
Old 09/12/2009, 12:16   #3

is that bot free? i saw it but i thought it is paied please tell me
and i am playing in division 2 server ocean vip the empty vip
and thx in advance
Old 02/05/2012, 02:21   #4

upload the sro_client here and i will try to make it for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autoselect. Big range!
02/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
i need autoselect :p there is one on forum in thread about chiBOT but it have veeeery small range :/ i need autoselect like on iSRO is :P
Autoselect Range.
02/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello All Elitepvpers! I have a problem. I need know, what exactly the Loader (from lolkop) does. See, I updated the Autoselect to Media, all ok, but I'm having problems with the Range. I need know, how change the range, without the Loader! Thanks, Menna :bandit:
AutoSelect Range
01/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i have searched high and low.... google, epvpers, and some othere sites... still nothing for some reason i cant get any loaders to work correctly and i have found 2 or 3 programs to increase the range but they all fail to work just simply say completed but nothing happens! any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW need it for MySro can be a working loader or what ever but hard to bot with a range of 3 o.O EDIT: w00t got it working.... i ran it as administrator and it compatiblity...
Request autoselect distance changer for KSRO
09/17/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
now edx loader works but we still need a new autoselect distance coz it is now 70 anyone can make it?
AutoSelect Area changer 0.1v for SRO
02/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
b4 you use this file you must have fixed media.pk2 which include autoselect 1. *edited* 2. open SRO and get in the server 3. open hsro.exe then click Patch button its pretty simple and i didnt put any virus or spyware on it so no worry if u guys have any questions about it, feel free to ask me through this site