Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 00:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zone4 private server

Discussion on zone4 private server within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zone4 private server

hello elitepvpers, if this topic is in the wrong place please move it.

could someone help me find information about creating a zone 4 private server the last server was shut down a few years ago and i have no idea where to find the server files to develop a private server, it's a very fun game a few years i'm looking for one method to put it online, there is a private server in thailand, can someone help me with your opinion? Server online:
Old 10/19/2022, 23:43   #2

Hello, i started working on it few months ago but I stopped. Do you want to work with me?

I have the source code anyway.
Dm me if interested.
Old 10/21/2022, 14:53   #3

Hello Bro, send me e-mail,
Old 11/04/2022, 15:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayael12 View Post
Hello Bro, send me e-mail,
Do you have the files?
Old 11/11/2022, 22:06   #5

Add me on Discord if you are still looking.

Discord: Willan.x#1703
Old 11/12/2022, 00:55   #6

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by akiraxxx123 View Post

could someone help me find information about creating a zone 4 private server the last server was shut down a few years ago and i have no idea where to find the server files to develop a private server, it's a very fun game a few years i'm looking for one method to put it online, there is a private server in thailand, can someone help me with your opinion? Server online:
has anyone helped you?
Old 01/05/2023, 09:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiraxxx123 View Post

Unfortunately, it's not possible to find the server files for Zone 4 since the game is no longer supported or available. You would need to learn how to make your own server, which is a complex process. I suggest looking into tutorials online and finding videos and guides that can help you understand the process. Additionally, it may be helpful to contact someone who has experience in creating a private server. Good luck!
Old 01/05/2023, 09:29   #8

Unfortunately, it's not possible to find the server files for Zone 4 since the game is no longer supported or available. You would need to learn how to make your own server, which is a complex process. I suggest looking into tutorials online and finding videos and guides that can help you understand the process. Additionally, it may be helpful to contact someone who has experience in creating a private server. Good luck!
Old 06/04/2023, 03:41   #9

Who said not possible? lol