Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Raid of Zombie (FPS game released in China)

Discussion on Raid of Zombie (FPS game released in China) within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Raid of Zombie (FPS game released in China)

I found a game and it is developed by South-Korean company called Vertigo Games, if you know Blackshot then they developed another FPS game but only got published in China only and it is called War of Zombie aka Raid of Zombie.

Imagine if Blackshot had zombies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2021, 09:33   #2

elite*gold: 173
the characters on the homepage are like 1:1 from blackshot , maybe they just released an **** copy of this game with zombies to grab also the last few money of their customers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2021, 16:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singleplayer™ View Post
the characters on the homepage are like 1:1 from blackshot , maybe they just released an **** copy of this game with zombies to grab also the last few money of their customers.
Because Blackshot developers aka VertigoGames made a contract with Tencent to develop a game that is like Blackshot but added Blackshot weapons and zombies in it. Unfortunately, nobody ever mentioned this game anywhere else and there are barely any raw footages. Even BlackShot community don't know about it either so i guess i'm the one who found it.
Old 06/03/2021, 19:25   #4

Showcasing the item shop in the game :3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [RAID BOOSTING] $1/RAID [LEAVES RAID WITH FULL GEAR]
10/14/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
:rtfm: You will leave raid with an inventory full of gear! You can bring whatever you want! I'd suggest a big 6sh118 raid backpack which I can provide. I accept PayPal, BTC or Skrill! $1/usd for first raid! Bulk raid discounts available!
Line of Sight - neues FPS Game released!
09/09/2016 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
https://abload.de/img/line-of-sight-logobhuhl.png Vor wenigen Tagen hat BlackSpot Entertainment den Release von Line of Sight im Netz mit zahlreichen News und Infos angedeutet. Line of Sight ist ein Next-Gen FPS Online-Spiel welches über viele einzigartige und innovative System verfügt. Im Taktik Shooter erwartet euch eine Mischung aus moderner militärischen Einstellungen und verdrehter Realität. Line of Sight wird von BlackSpot Entertainment entwickelt, dem früheren Produzenten des...
New Zombie Survival FPS GAME!
09/04/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
https://www.facebook.com/RisingInferno There you go! Schaut mal rein :)
New Zombie Survival FPS GAME!
08/06/2013 - Private Server - 3 Replies
https://www.facebook.com/RisingInferno Look at it :)
Apropros Huhn Raid (Dark) Ich suche Stammi Spieler auf S3 Für den Huhn Raid^^
04/27/2011 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Die Spieler sollten Eier haben, Holly, Gunner, Wk, Ice, Dg, Jäger, Bersi oder Crusi haben^^ Ansonsten Spiele ich heute den Ganzen tag Nos durch T.T Und da kommt schon a bissl lw auf^^ Wenn wir genug sind, könnt ihr auch eure Lows mitnehmen (Ihr kriegt dann 2 Kissten) Aber das Können nicht alle tun! Habe schon ein paar Ig leute die klar mitmachen würden (ca 3-5 Leute) also Meldet euch^^ Ach ja Ich bin in Mom Lv 46 mit Jäger +5 aber mache so gut wie jeden Tag dauerraids auf Ch5 oder 3! ...