Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aion Cooking Guide: Level 1~50

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aion Cooking Guide: Level 1~50

If you have enough aion kinah ,you can buy some aion items for your cookiing .You can easily become a good chef.Or you do not have time to update ,you can realize your updating through aion powerleveling .First, Aether Powder should be changed into Conide and fry that over an open fire. It will be OK after half an hour.

You can use the DP to do the conversion, so you'd better cook when you level somewhere.
Of course, you should take this all the time until it's grey. And then ,you will find a big surprise. Because, from there, you can easily enter into Pujery from the lakes around Altgard.

Do you like delicious curry? Now curry is for everyone! Raydam is very cheap and it isn't a useful memory of your times before Daevahood. Of course, if it is necessary, to make sure that no other players can touch it. Take a large number of it and fire up a new alt and harvest it. Raydam Curry is wonderful for melee classes who are looking to grind on higher aion powerleveling targets early , so assassins and gladiators love it.