Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack for X-fighting

Discussion on Hack for X-fighting within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hack for X-fighting

hi all!
i found this game on google play. its available foe ios and android devices.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...utangdny&hl=en

is there any possible hacks for this game?? my device is not rooted so i cant really try ********** app or GameCIH.. besides, i think its a server sided game so i guess those apps wont help..

any possible help will be much appreciated.. thanks!!
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fighting fire in HQ
03/22/2012 - Music - 2 Replies
Hey leute wollte ma fragen ob einer weis wo ich das lied hier in HQ runterladen kann kostenlos BREAKAGE feat. JESS MILLS - FIGHTING FIRE - YouTube
Log Out While Fighting
08/04/2010 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out. Go play your alt for a while until someone else has killed the monster or it wanders off.
FIGHTING PROBLEM!
08/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
My guys does his walkscript fine but when it comes to fight, it cant find anything to fight! When i click on a monster then it fights regularly, but after that, it doesnt do jack. HELP! Im using the newest one
Log Out While Fighting
06/27/2007 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
This may have been a fluke (and probably is a repost, but I couldn't find it), but it worked pretty well the 2 times I tried it. If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out. Go...