Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Korean DFO

Discussion on Korean DFO within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Korean DFO

Hello. Can anyone here help me in making a korean nexon account? I mean, I understand how to do it but when I need to verify the account I need something like a KSSN or I-PIN. Can anyone help me in this? Please add me in Skype:
Old 06/26/2014, 20:43   #2

Hi umm.... the only thing I dont know is the I-pin i use even google translate but someone some of the korean character letters aren't allow to copy and paste so i am haivng trouble 3weeks now. if someone have a good will to guide me or even translate those to me I would be very grateful ..... btw.... I want to play korean syayiya =)
Old 08/18/2014, 01:57   #3

I want to play Korean aliyahs also
Old 10/21/2014, 11:27   #4

you can search on newgameway
they are professional foreign online games account seller