Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

MACBOT MOD4 (CDBOT) UPDATE

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
wheres the link? i cant find it.. i wanna try this new mod.

Old   #17

elite*gold: 20
i wish the bot in zx online is perfect with autoloot.

Old   #18

sorry... fixing bugs. so i decided to removed the link tempo.

"controlsend" not working in zx client. any idea?
picking desired item not posible in this version. how about a little help from you guys? lets make this bot a good bot. we need to have offsets for the following :

monster health - to determine if bot damaging monster
items - to check items b4 picking
x,y,z coor - check bot coordinate to avoid running away from the spot

for now..., lets enjoy what our bot has.

----------------------------->

file mod4(b)-061309 uploaded.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

elite*gold: 20
wla nmn kwenta macro bot eh!! error nga lumalabas.

Old   #20

@shaodwtisoy

dont use it... np with me. if u are interested in the program, post ur encountered error. if you dont know how to used it then dont be shy to ask. or... if you have background in programming, why dont u make ur own bot. thats all.

---
mod4(b) has a bug. i mean it. but its working and tested in 5 pcs here. fixed and stable in mod4(c). with new added functions. i'll released it tomrw if still theres no new patch.

winston shutdwn pc inlcuded and also to avoid attacking running monster i included the "no tabbing" check button. with this button, the char will focus only on aggre monsters.

see attached pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mod4(c).JPG (24.8 KB, 31 views)
Old   #21

please just dont mind shadowtisoy, he's just stupid enough to use the bot.

anyway, i dont get how the CT works. and also there are times when the bot stops attacking monster after altabbing.

still hoping and waiting for the window inactive feature .
Old   #22

please just dont mind shadowtisoy, he's just stupid enough to use the bot.

anyway, i dont get how the CT works. and also there are times when the bot stops attacking monster after altabbing.

still hoping and waiting for the window inactive feature .

this is the bot made by Oriya9 right? i think he implemented the minimize feature in his version although it can only use skill and not normal attacks. its just fine with than.

BTW maybe you can PM me on how to get the offsets and ill try to get them for you.
Old   #23

thanks for the feeds, yup thats the mod4(b) bug.

mod4(b) init the time to a given var first b4 casting tiime. it should be cast time then init the var. oh well watevr, it still a bug, and fixed.

CT works like same as in game casting of skills, the difference is that our bot doesnt have the capability to detect what skill is still in CD and what is still in casting in game, so to have the timing effect in casting of our bot, we need also CASTING TIME.

for example, casting stun skill, how long it will take to finish the cast? let say 2 secs, that will be the value of CT, and how long it will take to cast again which is cool down, that will be the value for the box before CT, sec(s).

e.g.
skill 1 slot [9] sec(s) [2] CT

why must have CT?
to prevent ignoring next skill if all skills has the same value of cool down time.

how?
CT act as a delay in macbot. if we will not include CT, all skills with the same value will be casted without the right timing in zx client. if we noticed in cdbot, skill sometimes casted somestimes are not.

and another thing all input box from 1 - 5 are can now accept 0 value in sec(s), means no cool down time for example your "common attack" can be like this (this works only in mod4(c) version)

skill 1 slot [0]sec(s) [1]CT
Old   #24

yo crossover how the mod4(c) doin'? i wish to try the new update.
Old   #25

mod4(c) is working fine. but i have to test it more before I released it again. if my observation is correct, mod4(c) is much faster and much better coz of the added option tab and also of the fixed bugs.

-one thing i'd like to add is the monster's hp checker. but i dont have the offset, maybe i'll try to find it later.
-wall checker or perhaps a good condition for this. sometimes char trying to kill monster behind the wall and not giving up LOL.
-pots checker - another offset for this, i found someting hex in CE but its changing. i think its not the static one. if I checked "what accessing to this dynamic value", this is the value i always get:

pots:
0049efeb - mov [ecx+14],edx - i dunno if this correct. hope u have time to check this one.

any idea guys to improve our bot is highly appreciated love you guys mwah!
Old   #26

Would like to see a version of this for Jade Dynasty
Old   #27

ive read the changes. but still the download is not up. is there something wrong?

BTW theres no minimize function . but still. hehe.
Old   #28

am having troubled with minimize function, i already tried to implement controlsend command but its not always working. sometimes its casting skills sometimes not. oh well better focus first on my char.

i'll update the file link as soon as i find many people looking for it and if they really need it. let's enjoy what we have for now. GOOD day to all of you and happy botting. (no worry mod4(c) really exist and no problem am using it ryt now.)
Old   #29

oh is that it. i wish they look for this bot so it can be released .. can you send it to me? or just PM me the link?
Old   #30

can u put the link now... i jst want to try it.