Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide needed] DragonKnight Online

Discussion on [Guide needed] DragonKnight Online within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide needed] DragonKnight Online

hi leute ich ich spiele seit kurzem DK online und würde gerne paar guides zum stat verteilen haben da sind schon 2 stats vorgegeben aber muss ich die beiden nur skillen oder auch andere
bsw. Paladin hat auf STR und CON viel mehr punkte wie auf den anderen stats also nur die beiden skillen?

Sorry wenn die section falsch ist ich poste eigentlich nicht so oft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] BM2 1ms delay - no macros needed
12/07/2015 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Step 1 : Take no knockdown address.. i am assuming you know this address. Step 2 : Freeze the address and change the value to 9 or 11 when you are ready to attack. Because after freezing it to 9, you will have a difficulty in moving around. Going back to normal state: Change value to 7 and then unfreeze. thats all. If you would use hotkeys or code it in a dll, this would very helpful. This is an alternative way besides the NCT which cast all skills in your skill slots at the same time....
S>LVL 70 dragonknight on IAH ELGA
08/05/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
as stated above im sellin a dragonknight on the IAH ELGA server..ONLI for SG SERIOUS buyers..im willin to let it go for as cheap as possible..still wit eqs interested pls leave me a pm
L2 Walker guide needed please :(
07/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 30 Replies
Hey there fellas, Well recently just downloaded the eL2Walker 2.01-GGDarkmenx file and it works well with the game as far loading goes etc- however I have no idea how to set it up so my character will attack mobs by itself etc... Can anyone give me a guide on how to do so? The bot for rohan was alot simpler then this and i have no idea what im doing lol. Thanks in advance fellas- I did look briefly on here for a thread with directions on how to use it but couldnt find any :/
+1-12 guide needed
08/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Anyone have a guide or can post a link to a guide that shows the +ing from 1-12 on all gear. Thx
mu oneline emulator+ how to setup guide needed
08/19/2005 - Private Server - 19 Replies
have one a emulator to MU? hat jemand nen emulator für mu?