Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CDBot - Zhu Xian and Celestial Destroyer BOT

Discussion on CDBot - Zhu Xian and Celestial Destroyer BOT within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 02/01/2010, 16:41   #136

elite*gold: 0
i think game values have been changed during the last update which make this bot useless unless the values are upated

...i may be wrong
Old 02/06/2010, 21:28   #137

Hi FIRST OF ALL I WANT TO THANK ORIYA FOR HIS/HER BOT. I am still waiting for his reply if he allows me to release my MOD version of His/Her BOT.

I am posting here only a preview and what are the MOD's i have made from his/her bot.
Old 04/27/2010, 09:15   #138

hot to tick??? i dont know how..
Old 04/30/2010, 12:50   #139

excuse me how can i ticked a monster??? making me confuse sry

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Jade Dynasty/Celestial Destroyer/Zhu xian private server, come and enjoy guys.
10/01/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 59 Replies
http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab278/RawrRache llorz/glowingheader.png Private Server TTGN - Our server rates are: EXP 100x, Drop and Gold 1x - Huge Cashshop - 5,000 jaden/cubi gold for free when register. - Banknotes are in Cashshop along with other items needed: 135 Gears, all charms, and sky touch gears, Ascension and all affinities working! - Full english Server, custom map to help make tiers fast, lvl at 2% not 100%, Full PvP Server, and experience GMs. - Our server updated...
Jade Dynasty/Zhu Xian/Celestial Destroyer Refinery Bot?
09/07/2010 - Foreign Games - 3 Replies
Is there a refine bot for this? Something that shows refine rate? Btw im no noob at the game, a T4 ascend already, so i know enough about the game. Just curious if there is a way to make the game a little easier :) ive tried that wanmei168.com or w.e, doesnt work for me, sites broken.
celestial destroyer zhu xian legend of chosen jade dynasty
06/18/2009 - Foreign Games - 2 Replies
hi ive got a question is there speedhack or autokil? (mass kill) like a mu or something like that?
Celestial Destroyer
05/10/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
# deleted by -= [email protected] =- Wir würden uns über mehr Besucher freuen.
Celestial Destroyer
02/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hi i have a question.. does anyone know if celestial destroyer the cubizone version is online or not?? because i just downloaded the client from zx.cubizone.com, and then installed and updated, and i only got that close beta test server "Eternal", so is this a problem that i have? or is the server just offline for the moment? because the open beta did start on feb. 15, 2009 right? :bandit: