Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DO JESTERS in ver7 cant use bow anymore?

Discussion on DO JESTERS in ver7 cant use bow anymore? within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi im from philippines and in our counrty! we're still in version 6 and theres this rumors that in version7 ., Jesters cant use bow any longer.... To those country whose version is advanced.. Ahm, im just wondering if in version7 Jesters' cant really use bow!? PLS HELLP!
Old 01/17/2007, 19:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Why wouldn't they be able to use bow anymore... a jester without a bow is like a house without walls..
Old 01/21/2007, 04:43   #3

lol
Old 03/22/2007, 09:20   #4

oi Ungas KAba meron pa rin yan wakoko
Old 03/23/2007, 22:25   #5

and a jester with yoyo is like the best pvp class -.-
jester can use bow in v7 eFlyFF...
Old 03/24/2007, 18:09   #6

Jester without Bow is like *** without Kondom
Old 03/25/2007, 19:14   #7

Old 03/26/2007, 15:03   #8

Every version of Flyff can choose what they want in this section.
If the headgms want that jester don't use bows anymore after v7 they will no longer use bows.

Our headgm said, every version can choose what they want, not all are the same.
They also can choose if they want a special update (like cash shop stuff) or if they dont want it. Atm we are making new stuff for the german version.
Stuff which is only made for the german version. This stuff dont must be used from the other versions like english.
So all versions are different and its the same with the jesters.
Its like the one group say jester are **** the other say they are just ok with bows another group say they are godliek with yoyos

so much differents everywhere~