Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Augumentation already running?

Discussion on Augumentation already running? within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi guys, yesterday and today I saw people in Darkon 3 which killed monsters in all the area... I can not believe that they don't have found any way to keep "aug" running. Nobody can kill Kerns with level 40 .. :P

The Problem is that I can't find anything about a new fixed version. I have made new Account on FlyFF but the people which using this "new" hack don't answer me about, all of them were afk O_o.

I think that this version we have is not the Problem, I think they change something like their Hostname or GameGuard function.

Greetz neon
Old 10/14/2006, 14:30   #2

IF U DON'T HAVE ANY HACKS TO POST DON'T USE THE HACK-PREFIX !!! =_=
Old 10/15/2006, 00:21   #3

elite*gold: 185
hm... yes, and i think thats a problem, all see that they use this hack, thats realy stupid!
i think they dont make a new aug hack if people use it like that!
maybe they found out what u have to do, someone said u have to change something in "hosts" data.
mfg Mosuki
(sorry for bad english, i am german :> )
Old 10/15/2006, 01:07   #4

I'm german, too ^^.

Well, the people which have fixed the aug. are lucky .... xD the new version which i've found is buggy all of the Server Users will be kicked... So I never use it thats ****...
Old 10/15/2006, 01:11   #5

gut so. Wartet einfach bis die neue version raus is OHNE die "blue pill" ^_^

bis dahin, euer loyaler mod,
animus
*hust*

#closed
Closed Thread