Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with nProtect

Discussion on Problem with nProtect within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I have a problem with my Abyss web server I cant connect to the 80 port i attached i screenshot can someone help me please!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-133-1160696297.ibf (99.6 KB, 22 views)
Old 10/13/2006, 11:24   #2

first of all u messed up ur host-file =P
u dont have to write the port after the ip, u dont need the :80 ....
2nd the hack is fixed... >_>
Old 10/13/2006, 13:51   #3

oh ok thanks but is the hack up again? is there a new fly that we need to put in the host file?
Old 10/13/2006, 14:06   #4

=_= augmentation won't work anymore and the support is cancled as well.
Don't ask for another hacks or the augmentation untill we got more informations.

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTF-nPROTECT
08/17/2010 - Wolfteam - 1 Replies
so nachdem mein Bruder mich nun auch zum spielen von WT animiert hat, würde ich es auch gerne mal ausprobieren...wäre da nicht dieses ver**** nPROTECT, welches mir ständig "Code 114" anzeigt. Vorab sei gesagt, das ich allen Anweisungen gefolgt bin. Gibt es einen bypass o.ä. für dieses protection shield? Für alle nützlichen posts wäre ich sehr dankbar.
Nprotect?
04/12/2010 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies
http://i40.tinypic.com/t50ikg.jpg yo guyz if you look at the pic, you can see that when im running IG walker, a subprogram is running "Nprotect". Anyone has an idea what it is?
Nprotect new problem
01/20/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Seems that Nprotect created a sytem reboot when detecting a cheat since last update today, every time when i try too use CE, or cool memory editor , my pc just goes too a black screen and reboots itself :?
No Nprotect
07/15/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
here are two files one of them requiers a password you'll have to guess but the other one works just as well with no password what this does is it removes nprotect makeing it so you can hack and do whatever you want. im not takeing credit for this but the person who sent me this never told me who he was so i cant give credit to anyone
Nprotect
07/01/2005 - General Coding - 1 Replies
what methods can i use to disable or prevent nprotect from detecting ollydbg? I think the best thing would be to freeze it in memory. I read some stuff about using SEH and Windows API hooking but it all went over my head.