Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nprotect

Discussion on Nprotect within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nprotect

How could i play flyff Without GameGuard working Simple way
((Video if you could))
Old 04/23/2010, 15:17   #2

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Received Thanks: 14,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx98 View Post
How could i play flyff Without GameGuard working Simple way
((Video if you could))
You cannot play flyff withour the GameGuard else u r playing a privat server.
Old 04/23/2010, 16:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Step one...Stop downloading all the old Hack FILES..They don't work in Global anymore! I mean ALL don't work!!!
You need to remove gameguard from the current neuz.exe file for global version..How do you do it?]

Well firstly you have to know...neuz.exe if encrypted using ASProtect 1.3...if you look around in google you might find some tips on how to decrypt it.
You will need programs like OllyDBG and PE, And HE to do it....Wellz it took me like 1 week till I finally got around it.

Secondly you need to remove gameguard, now this isn't an easy process, but having the old neuz_hacked.exe and analysing how it was done helps. But the gamegaurd in this version of neuz.exe is different, its using an older version of gameguard recognition process. So hope that info helps you when you trying to debugg and remove Gameguard from it.

Thirdly...Gameguard checks to see if it is loaded in your system once about every 10 minutes, so if you disconnect every 10 minutes in the game its quite normal after you've removed gameguard. But after you've removed gameguard, you must have though you nearly close to hacking the whole system. Well You're right if you already know how to Sniff and Edit packets, but you're wrong if you have no Clue about Packets.

Wellz, If you managed to remove gameguard contact me on and I'll give you the next few steps...Else running SpeederXP is an advantage already. If you removed the Gameguard totally and it won't disconnect every 10 minutes even better (I want a copy of this copy).

or

1. Unpack neuz.exe
2. (assembly) at the place where neuz.exe jumps to the part where it launches gameguard, simply overjump this. tadaa, no NProtect
3. neuz.exe will close itself (quit) when it figures out that GG isn't running.
find the check for GG and jump to the part in the program where the check jumps to, usually, if GG _IS_ running. tadaa, client thinks it's running while it isn't. directly brings us to:
4. The server knows that GG is NOT running and therefore disconnects you.
Capture the packets sent by GameGuard. (up to you how)
5. make a proxy. i.e. with mIRC Script:
Listen on port 28000 and 5400 (might use other ports as well, just check it )
6. find the IP(s) that FlyFF connect to. easily done with a firewall and/or packet sniffer like ethereal / WPE Pro.
Remember them, they will become important in step 7.
Change these IP's in neuz.exe to 127.0.0.1 (localhost).
neuz.exe now connects to your mIRC proxy.
7. ensure that when neuz.exe connects to mIRC,
mIRC _DIRECTLY_ connects to the IP that neuz.exe connected to, before.
8. You now can inject the data that GameGuard sends.

Once this is done, flyff can connect to the server again, WITHOUT having NProtect running.

If you got to THIS point, you are holding a very powerfull tool package in your hands.
You should now be able to build injection plugins for the mIRC that you just missused to be a proxy.
-> Speed-Skill, Teleport, Spam (or flood), PK Hack, Highspeed dropping of penya / items at any place (remember penya cubes), maybe also Duping, ...
See This