Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best / easiest way make mouse macro

Discussion on Best / easiest way make mouse macro within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Best / easiest way make mouse macro

Hello ! I was trying make simple flyff macro that just sells / deletes everything in ur inventory. I was working with AutoIT but i just cant get my clicks in to flyff. Its offical flyff so do i need somekindof bypass ? and how its works with AutoIT ?
Old 01/05/2021, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Gameguard Blocks/Filters the AutoIt send commands for keys and mouse events.
macros from external Mouse or Keyboards work with the Gameguard, such as logitech, razer, roccat, etc.

You can also run a virtual machine and AutoIt will run on you main system, this is also a work around if you want to use the automated mouse events on the official flyff.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search best and easiest way to make server
07/24/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, im very bad in such things and i wana have a own Conquer server but that server that i now have dont worked and now im searching the easiest server and the guids are very bad or the links are broken and now im searching a server that is easy to install easy to use and for Win 7 64-bit. Thanks for al answers. PS:sorry for my bad english.
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
HOW TO MAKE AN PSERVER easiest way*
12/27/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies
HOW TO MAKE AN PSERVER *easiest way* THIS IS OLD IT LOOKS ALOT BUT IT IS EASY (you need hamachi + Winrar and the next files: ) Download mysql: MYSQL.rar
Make SDGs and DBs easiest way for archer lvl 130
09/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 17 Replies
get multiclient , plvl waters , at bird man , hawking and basilisk plvl ur water untill lvl 110 get promote a db and reborn it get SDGs redo the task untill u get a prefecy gears to pk:D:D:D:D
easiest way ever 2 make u rich(2)
10/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
like the title said, just follow my steps: this is best for busy server 2 make u rich evry soon. requirement: muti clientsopen 5 clients, 2 waters lvl above 70. 2 chars lvl below 15. 1 char who can 1 hit on lv15 noob steps: 1. make a water, lvl15 and a killer who 1 hit on noob go to mz. let them die in there. then rev them, they should come out at 2nd waterdevil map. 2.let em die again, rev them, they ll come out at stone city. let them stay there.