Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any active "hacking" community ?

Discussion on Any active "hacking" community ? within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Any active "hacking" community ?

Hi there,

Each time i play/enjoy some server i make some tools/bot to help me in that.
I joined 'that' server, i can do pretty much all i need on it.

They had some pretty "new" stuff, like encrypted HP, collision boolean not used when on ground, auth level mismatch disconnect etc...

The problem is, that i can't update the target(/focus) pointer, well i can but the focus in game will not update. I already encountered a similar case and had to inject a thread to call this func :
"pWorld->SetObjFocus(NewTarget)"

This time the problem seems like the code is optimized / obfuscated with jump everywhere and have no call to that function (each time the target ptr is updated it's at a different location).

Today im planning to try and call ************************************
but i think i might be otherthinking that and missing an easy way to update my target (not only for that serv, but all others ones).

Is there anyone active on flyff today that could help me with that ? (On this forum, discord etc..)

Thx
Old 07/23/2020, 10:30   #2

not a community that I am aware of, what could be happening is:
1.they check the return address if its in the image
2.they check if the calling thread is the main thread
3.they set some flag before the call
4.they break up the function in a main virtualized/obfuscated function

all of these are bypassable fairly easly if you can be bothered enough.
There's a snapshot that calls SetObjFocus might be a good point to start.
Old 07/24/2020, 15:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoubleg View Post
Hi there,

Each time i play/enjoy some server i make some tools/bot to help me in that.
I joined 'that' server, i can do pretty much all i need on it.

They had some pretty "new" stuff, like encrypted HP, collision boolean not used when on ground, auth level mismatch disconnect etc...

The problem is, that i can't update the target(/focus) pointer, well i can but the focus in game will not update. I already encountered a similar case and had to inject a thread to call this func :
"pWorld->SetObjFocus(NewTarget)"

This time the problem seems like the code is optimized / obfuscated with jump everywhere and have no call to that function (each time the target ptr is updated it's at a different location).

Today im planning to try and call ************************************
but i think i might be otherthinking that and missing an easy way to update my target (not only for that serv, but all others ones).

Is there anyone active on flyff today that could help me with that ? (On this forum, discord etc..)

Thx
You are sharing information with the server admins that's why there is no "hacking community" because community means public information.

If you are a bot maker and have a business then you must not share any information.

I myself have no business and never had but I know things that I will not share so other people can continue to sell their stuff.

If you need some help you may ask me privately so I will try to help you in your own way, but I will not give hints about something I don't want to share.

Also, I am not sure this kind of thread is allowed in this forum because you can ask for help if you are making a server but not if you are cheating.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
developement, flyff, target enemy