Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help about Link Attack in Guild Siege

Discussion on Need help about Link Attack in Guild Siege within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help about Link Attack in Guild Siege

I found this about 3-4 years ago

" You have to run into the teleporter to leave the siege arena, while the window to select the spawn (1/2/3/4) has openend and is couting down.
Once your in flaris, get the party invite and Accept it.
Now you will be teleported back into the siege arena automatically, you will be still in the party and you can enjoy link attack now. "

My question is does it works nowdays in guild siege of Playpark flyff PH/TH Sv.

Thanks
Old 03/26/2019, 22:17   #2

Last time i did it was a couple years ago and it still worked, most likely still does. However im pretty sure they will ban u if they catch u using it, do so at ur own risk!
Old 03/27/2019, 06:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEDU ✔ View Post
Last time i did it was a couple years ago and it still worked, most likely still does. However im pretty sure they will ban u if they catch u using it, do so at ur own risk!
I see
Thank you so much <3
Old 03/29/2019, 14:28   #4

yes it is still working like this. People are using port files to make it way easier but the method stays the same
Old 03/31/2019, 01:20   #5

Yea still works and u not gonna get banned
Old 03/31/2019, 07:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zireael_ View Post
Yea still works and u not gonna get banned
Not gonna get banned are you sure? If it's true I'll try it next weeks thanks!!!!
Old 03/31/2019, 16:03   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingpong9961 View Post
Not gonna get banned are you sure? If it's true I'll try it next weeks thanks!!!!
Well i did it on gFlyff several times and the Support wont do **** there pretty sure its same on every server
Old 04/24/2019, 14:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zireael_ View Post
Well i did it on gFlyff several times and the Support wont do **** there pretty sure its same on every server
yea true, i think they dont even know what you mean if you try to explain it to them.
you can still range hack in siege and no one gives a **** lol.

But for the Link Attack, dont forget you need to pass lead to your fighting char.
Imho it can be difficult to run out of siege - invite your self - then pass lead to the char - use link attack and then wait for the automatic respawn.

And if you have a class that doesnt have dark illusion you also have a problem, because when you automatically join back into siege, you will get a loading screen and it takes about 2-3 secs till you can see everything, in this time people can easily kill you at the respawn or you die to an AoE Elementor/Arcanist.
be careful.

And if you do it for every life, then keep in mind if you switch lead from Char A to B and you die after that, you will leave the party and you will have to do it all over again.
And then the 2nd Char of the party will have lead (Char C) and after that the lead will switch again to char D and so on.
As party members swap spots in the party when someone else gets the party leader.

That would mean if you want to use link all 6 lifes, you will need 6 chars that pass you lead one at a time after your death. Good luck with that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 00:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodIsHereBrah View Post
yea true, i think they dont even know what you mean if you try to explain it to them.
you can still range hack in siege and no one gives a shit lol.

But for the Link Attack, dont forget you need to pass lead to your fighting char.
Imho it can be difficult to run out of siege - invite your self - then pass lead to the char - use link attack and then wait for the automatic respawn.

And if you have a class that doesnt have dark illusion you also have a problem, because when you automatically join back into siege, you will get a loading screen and it takes about 2-3 secs till you can see everything, in this time people can easily kill you at the respawn or you die to an AoE Elementor/Arcanist.
be careful.

And if you do it for every life, then keep in mind if you switch lead from Char A to B and you die after that, you will leave the party and you will have to do it all over again.
And then the 2nd Char of the party will have lead (Char C) and after that the lead will switch again to char D and so on.
As party members swap spots in the party when someone else gets the party leader.

That would mean if you want to use link all 6 lifes, you will need 6 chars that pass you lead one at a time after your death. Good luck with that.
Imo it's not really worth the effort unless you have some mates that do that swapping and inviting for you. I don't even think its manageable to do all that by urself in the short time period you get.

And as already stated in the post above me you will get the loading screen doesn't matter how good ur specs are. So its very likely that you gonna die before reacting is even possible, especially in the last 2 lifes when most people are already out.
Old 04/25/2019, 09:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regis Godefroy View Post
Imo it's not really worth the effort unless you have some mates that do that swapping and inviting for you. I don't even think its manageable to do all that by urself in the short time period you get.

And as already stated in the post above me you will get the loading screen doesn't matter how good ur specs are. So its very likely that you gonna die before reacting is even possible, especially in the last 2 lifes when most people are already out.
totally agree with this ^

Not worth the effort, but the first life is definitely manageable since you have the 60 secs before the fight begins when already beeing teleported down to the combat area, so you wont die on this.

But you since you also gotta activate 200 powerups after every life and buff yourself in official flyff, its very very sketchy to link for more than 1-2 lifes.
Ftool and party invite spams help.

i think 2 lifes would be my max, is i dont like to swap between more than 3 clients during siege.

it would be much easier if link would be for all party members, like it is in some Pservers, then u just run out, get the invite and ur g2g. Did it on many pservers back in the day.