Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning: PlayPark Flyff will "steal" your cash points - no support!

Discussion on Warning: PlayPark Flyff will "steal" your cash points - no support! within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 186
The Black Market: 425/0/0
Warning: PlayPark Flyff will "steal" your cash points - no support!

Hello,

I have started PlayPark Flyff almost 2 weeks ago and have enjoyed it.
Also if a game makes fun, I'm willing to pay to buy some items from cash shop. For the release there was a action: "every item from cashshop is under sale: 100 cash points!!" Wow, this offer was very cheap. So I go to the shop and make a top up my balance, after this I have clicked the item shop and put MANY items on my cart. After this I made a checkout and had to relog ingame.

What do I get, 30-50% of the item, which I've bought. Where were the rest? I don't know. Also I've tried to contact the support:
FAIL: The support page wasn't created for flyff yet.
On Facebook I saw a post, where the GM posts a link about shop inquiries. Great I've filled everything on this formular and have to wait.
The support have reponse after 5 days with: please fill out this formular and upload screenshots.

Haha! Screenshots of missing items, my balance before and after I've bought!
I told them: CHECK your logs.

Some days later, on facebook the gm posts: we are sorry for the problems with the item shop, player who has bought item xy will get some rare items as compensation. I log in game: NOTHING, because my inventory was full.

Also I've opened a new ticket, support reponse: wait for it. Haha, every player has this compensation already.

AND MY PAID MISSING ITEMS? I haven't still them.

So, my warning: be careful, I would suggest don't pay on/for this server.
I'm not alone with this problem, even people from their country get ignored from the support. The GMs don't take attention and help the players.

I will try to chargeback my money...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/27/2018, 21:31   #2

elite*gold: 155
I have the exactly the same problem >_>
Old 10/28/2018, 11:15   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
honestly your own fault for playing a PH server if u from a foreign country.
A lot of people playing it right now because they think its 'nostalgic' until they found out that its the same old trash game as always.

The way they handle their situation is very unprofessional (through facebook... what next Snapchat ?) They could have done an official statement on the website regarding the issue and let everybody know... (or even on a forum?)

if u did purchase your items through paypal u might have a chance to get back themoney if u message their support.

As far as I know the 'full inventory issue' is also known in US/EU servers... so nothing new. Normally they would warn you before purchasing an Item as reminder to clean your inventory with enough slots.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/28/2018, 12:57   #4

Well, my inventory was empty before buying the whole items. The suprise "compensation" wasn't announced, so everyone who had a full inventory at this time, he won't get this compensation. Instead of sending them through postbox, no... better put them directly on inventory.

I've opened a conflict on paypal, lets see, if I will get my money back.
The support of fail park isn't good, I've send more than 14 mails right now, still no response.
Old 10/29/2018, 15:35   #5

there's limit now, they announced that you can only buy 5 at once then relogin.. if you try to buy 100+ pieces you might experience a bug, i immidiately reported it to ibox costumer support but i got cash items in the next maintenance tho its so annoying
Old 10/30/2018, 20:22   #6

Yes, after the have recognized that, they shop system is bugged. But my items I've bought BEFORE they have announced it, are still missing. But its still bugged, some days later, I've bought 5x Ampli ES20, I got only 3. 2 are still missing.

Funny thing is, they are saying on paypal conflict: you have got your points, so we had a deal. But where are my items? They still ignoring my question, even on PayPal conflict. lol.

I've talk now with more than 40 pinoys, they told me, they have quit this bullshit game, because of this.
Old 10/31/2018, 14:31   #7

Old 10/31/2018, 19:53   #8

good job!

Okay, I've contact paypal now. Because they are still saying, I have received my coins, yes I did. But not the items. Haha.... they don't know how to check logs.

I hope I'll get my money back
Then I will donate to the charity, more worthful than this **** company.
Old 11/01/2018, 09:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by forger123 View Post
lol jesus.. XD

enjoy i guess?

just sucks these servers have no azria and probably wont have ever
Old 11/01/2018, 12:15   #10

Quote:
You are lucky your account is not banned mine was banned for an idiot reason...I used Ftool to heal my tiger and my account got banned with many stacks of perins, thousands of scrolls, powerups, +18 rings,cs..
And now the overwrite char dupe was fixed like 7 days ago and EAC bypass patched..
Cheaters have to find another way to dupe
Old 11/01/2018, 14:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
You are lucky your account is not banned mine was banned for an idiot reason...I used Ftool to heal my tiger and my account got banned with many stacks of perins, thousands of scrolls, powerups, +18 rings,cs..
And now the overwrite char dupe was fixed like 7 days ago and EAC bypass patched..
Cheaters have to find another way to dupe
EAC still bypassable.
Old 11/01/2018, 14:21   #12

btw.
if someone needs a ftool there
just use autoit, its not detected. problem is, you need to build yourself a ftool for it

a example of a simple keypresser (sending keys to background for your ringmaster) have fun to expand it.

PHP Code:
#RequireAdmin

HotKeySet("{F1}""Client1")
GLOBAL 
$handle1 0
HotKeySet
("{F9}""Start")
HotKeySet("{F10}""Pause")
HotKeySet("{F11}""Ende")

While 
Sleep
(50)
WEnd

Func Client1
()

$handle1 WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]")

EndFunc

Func Start 
()

WinSetOnTop($handle1""false)

While 
ControlSend
($handle1, Default, $handle1"{1}")
Sleep (1000)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func Pause 
()
While 
Sleep
(10)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func Ende 
()
Exit
EndFunc 

I also trade some items (like 50+ power scrolls, 50+ acquison drop scrolls, 2x cloaks, pet etc. for items on devos german flyff server) - pm me
Old 11/01/2018, 14:34   #13

EAC can still be bypassed 11/01/18. Image below shows memory dissection of playpark neuz and fake admin showing target hp, penya etc. There are still some possible exploits.

@, be careful with your autoit controlsend, it is similar to c++ sendmessage; EAC can detect artificial keystrokes. If you want safe 100% no ban bot. Use vmware and send keystrokes to its active window.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2018, 15:26   #14

Quote:
EAC can still be bypassed 11/01/18. Image below shows memory dissection of playpark neuz and fake admin showing target hp, penya etc. There are still some possible exploits.

@, be careful with your autoit controlsend, it is similar to c++ sendmessage; EAC can detect artificial keystrokes. If you want safe 100% no ban bot. Use vmware and send keystrokes to its active window.
Handle elevation works too but will need some code adaptation to be used with CE...
Old 11/02/2018, 18:23   #15

haha, now they have answered me xD - but they are not able to look in the logs. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by agprinceuchihaa1 View Post
come on guys post some method of how to dupe :/
nobody will tell you, how people duping.... because why they should? they can earn money with it, nobody tells his secrets. I would say, engange yourself with reverse engineering and may you can able to do it.