Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone who have experience with Flyffbots

Discussion on Looking for someone who have experience with Flyffbots within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone who have experience with Flyffbots

Hello,

I code a Levelbot on my own but now I get stuck and search for someone who can help me. If you have experience add me in Skype:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Experience
12/04/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello mates, Good Day Can u please help me or explain it to me my problem of my Experience When I was in green monster and the level difference of the monster to my character is >20 then it still give me a high experience like 0.250(per scatter) . when it becomes the gap to >120 it give experience of 0.00001(which is lower now) <--< and this is what I want if the dif.level is > 5. Here is the Picture http://i62.tinypic.com/2gx0413.png Hope someone will help me.
Looking for some experience!
02/01/2014 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hey i'm a long time player of Shaiya Pservers, and MMO games in general. I'm currently a mod, for a WoW guild forum and a raider there. I do miss Shaiya, and hope to return and help out sometime soon! If there are any servers who are in need of a dedicated mod, please PM me or add me on skype. As a mod I won't want anything at all. I won't want gear or anything, I just want to be able to lend a hand when it is needed. I'm a dedicated user who can stick to multiple task! So if your server is in...
[BOT/TOOL] ' Flyffbots by Speech | Less '
12/03/2010 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 28 Replies
Flyffbots by Speech | Less German: Sooo hab mir zwar einbisschen Zeit gelassen, aber nun wird angefangen. 1. Welche Bots gibt es denn? 1.1 FlyffAutoPurchaser(FlyffAutoKäufer) 1.2 FlyffAfkPetFeeder 1.3 FlyffShiningCreater
Some Experience how to tell if GM is around
12/02/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
Ehy FFXI ppl listen up! Im from Asura server, well that was 6 months before i got banned LOL!!! And this my experience the time a GM is checking my Pol client or FFXI game software. The first time i use hacks was god damn cool i don't rent chocobo's anymore(save's me lotta money and time). But even though i tried my best to hide or avoid any contact to other ppl (/sigh) a GM came on invisible mode to check me coz someone reported that he saw 3 ppl just vanish on his sigh w/o any...