Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help restarting playing flyff

Discussion on help restarting playing flyff within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help restarting playing flyff

Such a kid game, is anyone playing it anymore? I mean are the servers often crowded?

Please press thanks if i helped
Old 02/19/2013, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 294
On the English Servers, it's nearly dead besides a few older and rich players that still overprice items.
Old 03/21/2013, 18:17   #3

elite*gold: 0
If you want to play FlyFF on the Server of gPotato.. You need money. You cant get bigger than the other without donation's. So i don't recommend it... The private Servers of FlyFF are much better.. I think.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i earn while playing tetris , surfing or playing
06/01/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
Hello ePVP members i am here to help you earn money online while playing or surfing this business is called "paid to click":cool: Things you need: Computer or laptop (keyboard and mouse) Internet connection brain All you need to do is to click all advertisements
RESTARTING ON TIGRIS
06/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
I'm looking for people that would want to play on tigris server. Or people that could help me sp farm.
[tut] how to use wallhack AGAIN w/o restarting your pc
05/24/2010 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
if you get DC or your game was closed and you want to use the wallhack again: 1. after dc, do not click the error . 2. mount the original file where the wallhack is. 3. the wait for the windows of the files with wallhack and injector to open then close it. 4. click "Continue" button at the error then it will close. 5.right click magicdisc at the system tray 6. go to "Set Number of Drives" then choose "4 Drives". 7. then mount the file on the second drive.
Help my pc restarting...
12/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 33 Replies
I having a problem but i dont think that is something wrong with my computer becouse some friends of mine having the same problem and i saw a post here with same problem... When I opening more than 1 conquer.exe my pc restarting with no reason... I can play for 10-20min and BOOM! xD My pc restarts... A lots of ppl having that problem and i just whant to ask maybie there is an answer why this is hapening? :?