Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Talking about Automaton

Discussion on Talking about Automaton within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking about Automaton

I have been searching the internet for FlyFF bots but I didn't really find much. My friend plays this game so I wanna fool him a bit ...

However. I finally got my Automaton 16/6/2008 installed and opened. Also installe wtfux script. However. As an old Lineage 2 botter, this automaton program doesn't feel powerful and good at all. I couldn't make the program to pick up drops after kill. Also playing with it looks really "botty" and people can say "oh that's a bot again" easily.

So what im looking for: More powerful program for FlyFF. Or just a better script for Automaton, as this one can't even pick up. If there's some good ones around please tell me.

I just simply want my bot to pick up drops after kill. Nothing special. But if I have to learn the scripting language for that, no thanks. I already learnt to script other programs.

Tell me if there's some bots/hacks/otherwise funny programs for FlyFF which I should try and I will find out. I really couldn't find more than Automaton.

With all respect, Noobland.

P.s. Du kannst auch aus Deutsch antworten aber ich spreche nicht so gut Deutsch. Ich komme aus Finland. Danke:P
Old 07/19/2008, 16:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
well..nForce(the one who made the Automaton),disabled the Loot function,cus someone abused it with CW ^^

But i saw a few threads in other forums,where they made a script that grind,stop,loot and grind again...
Old 07/19/2008, 23:10   #3

Yep. Im getting frustrated so I think I will learn this language. As it's VERY easy to edit the wtfux script. But how is it, are there any real "hacks" for this game? Or is it just to fool beginners?

Oh yes. I would ofcourse appreciate a link for the other forums. As I have been searching all internet, I have only found some inexperienced whining wtfux to create a script for "StartGrinding 1 -> Loot -> DisableLoot -> StartGrinding 1" .. Because I don't understand how to run other scripts with wtfux or how to make this 3 functions unlimited.

How is the autoheal thing? Should just use food from your inventory or how to set it up, didn't figure that out either yet?
Old 07/20/2008, 13:17   #4

Ok. Tried to understand the language many hours last night. I understand all the scripts (at least 50% of them).

function autoloot.exp ( Device )
ExecuteCommand ( "StartGrinding 1" )
ExecuteCommand ( "StartLooting" )
ExecuteCommand ( "StopLooting" )
OutputF ( Device, NAME_Log, "Yeps" )
end

AddCommand ( autoloot.exp, "Autolootexp", "Says Yeps" )

This is just random try. But really don't get it. I want it to reapeat this over and over again aswell. Any help? Can I even execute commands that are already "added" ?
Old 07/21/2008, 14:48   #5

*bump*

Guys I really need help with this. I know you can understand the Lua a lot better than I do.
Old 07/21/2008, 15:05   #6

elite*gold: 20
ok...lets try something...

we have like ~500User in this Forum(FlyFF for example),and maybe only ~5-10 can understand LUA very well...

The most people here dont want to learn Lua(like me,cus i have no idea where to start :O)

I hope someone will help you =)