With this g3nTool InJector, you can simple
Activate the flyff termination
Activate flyff pack editor
Just simple follow my guide
Before you'll be using this you need to put the
g3nTool In Your Flyff Map Folder. =)
For all vista users! This has
NOT
Been patched!
Dont get it?
1 Open the
g3nTool open
packeditor.dll or flyff
termination.dll
Open flyff, let it load, quickly press on
REFRESH then scroll down a bit tills you'll find neuz.exe click on it then press on "inject"
There you go.
Btw I have some problems with vista and the g3nTool
I'll fix the problem soon.
And I really hope you'll enjoy it!
The flyff
termination can be found here

You need to install it thought, restart the pc then take the flyff
termination.dll in the injector. and press inject!.
If you dont got the
Integrity Bypass
Then I will show you 1 easy way how to play without it to get patched.
1: Go to your flyff map folder, go to
neuz.exe Right click on it then press a new shortcut.
2: Drag the new neuz.exe file to your
Desktop.
3: Right click on it then go on
Properties
4: Write this "D:\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff\Neuz.exe" sunkist or if you've got an D driver or whatever lols "D:\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff\Neuz.exe" sunkist
5: Double click on the new shortcut to neuz.exe =) And enjoy !!
With this you can also play
Multiplayer means 2 accounts on 1 pc! But I prefare ar least 1 GIG of ram.
Picture!
Some of my Hacks that I simple did.....
Oh yeah I am kingen3 on youtube so dont blame me on leeching my own Hacks rofl
And the Ingrity Bypass.exe file is here

...
My Hacks.

....
*removed by Vulcanraven (reason posting warez)*
I also scanned my own file.
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2008.1.9.10 2008.01.08 -
AntiVir 7.6.0.46 2008.01.08 -
Authentium 4.93.8 2008.01.07 -
Avast 4.7.1098.0 2008.01.08 -
AVG 7.5.0.516 2008.01.08 -
BitDefender 7.2 2008.01.09 -
CAT-QuickHeal 9.00 2008.01.07 -
ClamAV 0.91.2 2008.01.08 -
DrWeb 4.44.0.09170 2008.01.08 -
eSafe 7.0.15.0 2008.01.08 -
eTrust-Vet 31.3.5443 2008.01.09 -
Ewido 4.0 2008.01.08 -
FileAdvisor 1 2008.01.09 -
Fortinet 3.14.0.0 2008.01.08 -
F-Prot 4.4.2.54 2008.01.08 -
F-Secure 6.70.13030.0 2008.01.09 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2008.01.09 -
McAfee 5202 2008.01.08 -
Microsoft 1.3109 2008.01.08 -
NOD32v2 2775 2008.01.08 -
Norman 5.80.02 2008.01.08 -
--------------------------
PS I DID THIS GUIDE WHEN I HAD VISTA, AND IT WORKED WITH TERMINATON, + PACKEDITOR, AND I DID THIS GUIDE ON GZN(name HackerUnited//NaraTF)